Ever since I bought my Ty I thought the exhaust smelled like it was running rich and I feared it would not pass emissions. So I waited until the last possible day they gave me to get it tested (today) and it only confirmed my suspicions... FAILED

It failed on the damn HC
idle: 319.2
2500rpm: 310.2
Limit is 220

Plus I failed on part of the equipment. They said something about open air "blah" is not allowed on the vehicle. I don't remember exactly. Maybe, because of the intake with the cone air filter? (a previous owner put that on)

Where they say my equipment failed under their 9-Point Visual Equipment Inspection:

1. Positive Crankcase Ventilation System - Air cleaner is missing or unsealed. Wing nut(s) missing.

2. Air System - Air cleaner is missing or "unsealed" for a Pulse Air type system. Wing nut(s) missing.

3. Thermostatic Air Cleaner - Air cleaner is missing or "unsealed" for a Pulse Air type system. Wing nut(s) missing.

What the hell does it all mean? Never owned a non-OBD2 car or a vehicle that failed. Now my registration will probably be suspended until I can get it to pass.

That's what I get for buying a vehicle from an area that doesn't require regular emission tests and registering it in an area that does.