Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member..now yer posting! Z06 KID's Avatar
    ha i see jenis green shirt to ha. i never saw that either. sweet, the car shines
    2009 toyota corolla XRS (trade in)
    2012 SWP STI W/nav
    1972 chevrolet nova (dad's, but i found it)

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    One thing I never noticed about this show is what a PITA it is to find parking if you're not participating. Are most car shows like that? lol
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMPS SS View Post
    ..scaleracer.... no matter which way you look at this....there is NOTHING funny about what happened...your 16...we'll wait for your time behind the wheel....and this is in no way picking on you if you choose to turn it that way....i just feel it's not funny....been to alot of shows and have seen this happen numerous times....it happens....it just happened to be there time...
    I know Randy the owner of the 67 chevelle and he has built that car from the ground up and has driven it for the past 6 years and has been on 3 power tours with that car so he knows how to drive it. I was over by my superbee getting ready to leave when it happened and the street rod was going to pull out and then slammed on the brakes, that street rod had very low turn signals so there is a good chance that Randy didn't see them and thought he was pulling out and bang. Its just an accident and I feel bad for both of them.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    I know Randy the owner of the 67 chevelle and he has built that car from the ground up and has driven it for the past 6 years and has been on 3 power tours with that car so he knows how to drive it. I was over by my superbee getting ready to leave when it happened and the street rod was going to pull out and then slammed on the brakes, that street rod had very low turn signals so there is a good chance that Randy didn't see them and thought he was pulling out and bang. Its just an accident and I feel bad for both of them.

Well put. i totally agree. id be pissed if that happened to me. what kind of damage was done to the chevelle? i saw a pretty good ding in the street rod
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    ^ more like a cracked rear valance, busted tail light and a gash/crack in the trunk of the hot rod
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

all that? i couldnt really see, i saw you up close and personal ha. god that sucks. for both cars
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    ..scaleracer.... no matter which way you look at this....there is NOTHING funny about what happened...your 16...we'll wait for your time behind the wheel....and this is in no way picking on you if you choose to turn it that way....i just feel it's not funny....been to alot of shows and have seen this happen numerous times....it happens....it just happened to be there time...
    I understand it sucks but from what i could tell the blower surged right when he moved forward.. Either way it's not my problem so I don't care.. And it's not really funny but it is depending on how you look at it from what you know..

I'm sure he know s how to drive it and I know it's been around for awhile but i think he was a tad too close when he was behind him before it also... And I agree it could be the turn signal thing also! I guess sh!t happens...
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Got Boost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    I understand it sucks but from what i could tell the blower surged right when he moved forward.. Either way it's not my problem so I don't care.. And it's not really funny but it is depending on how you look at it from what you know..

I'm sure he know s how to drive it and I know it's been around for awhile but i think he was a tad too close when he was behind him before it also... And I agree it could be the turn signal thing also! I guess sh!t happens...
    No you dont understand you dont drive, you have a model of Bob Hoods car nuff said .. And how is it funny , you still say it is , I dont think its funny at all ... Play with you toy...

Ha Ha Play With Your Toys............

Quote Originally Posted by YENKO4ME View Post
    Ha Ha can i Play With Your Toys............????

wow !!! you share dildos?
    CKSC

its amazing what a thread can turn into haha
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost View Post
    No you dont understand you dont drive, you have a model of Bob Hoods car nuff said .. And how is it funny , you still say it is , I dont think its funny at all ... Play with you toy...
    Guess what noone cares what you have to say your a newbie! Got boost must mean he must be a tool lol! It's not a model dumba$$! Come race with me I guarantee I'll kick ur a$$! And btw I have 25 of them..
    Quote Originally Posted by YENKO4ME View Post
    Ha Ha Play With Your Toys............
    I know I make enough money racing there...
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

Guess what noone cares what you have to say your a newbie! Got boost must mean he must be a tool lol! It's not a model dumba$$! Come race with me I guarantee I'll kick ur a$$! And btw I have 25 of them..

I understand that your a kid and all and you don't drive yet and maybe your good at racing slot cars but really know one cares. When you get a nice car and this happens to you you will understand and you wont think for one bit that its funny.

Now to call Got Boost out in a slot car race is pretty dam funny, I don't know the guy but I'm sure his ride would crush your slot car! LOL
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Just when you think you have seen it all on BCM, some kid calls out someone WITH A SLOT CAR!!!! The comedic value on this website never ends!!!

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

^^^^^:
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

haha im with you ^^^
    2012 SWP STI W/nav

I understand that your a kid and all and you don't drive yet and maybe your good at racing slot cars but really know one cares. When you get a nice car and this happens to you you will understand and you wont think for one bit that its funny.

Now to call Got Boost out in a slot car race is pretty dam funny, I don't know the guy but I'm sure his ride would crush your slot car! LOL
    Okay well it was a stupid accident and a stupid mistake from my POV that's why i found it funny... I'm saying he should come try and race with me not his real car vs my slot car! But the world record mph is like 136 actual mph! NOT SCALE!
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Just when you think you have seen it all on BCM, some kid calls out someone WITH A SLOT CAR!!!! The comedic value on this website never ends!!!
    Exactly.. But one other guy called me out on my post in the vid section but never answered... You can win just as much money with these as real cars and these are alot cheaper!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

Senior Member..now yer posting! Got Boost's Avatar
    Okay well it was a stupid accident and a stupid mistake from my POV that's why i found it funny... I'm saying he should come try and race with me not his real car vs my slot car! But the world record mph is like 136 actual mph! NOT SCALE!

Exactly.. But one other guy called me out on my post in the vid section but never answered... You can win just as much money with these as real cars and these are alot cheaper!
    You mean to tell me you can race for 2500 Bux a run WOW .... Go to Street Car Chaos (US41) Ive seen quite a few of these races go down ... BTW I went 136 MPH on Horsepower 15 years ago And drove it from the south side to Tower Ave ... TY ....25 large to race a toy mmmmm Not Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost View Post
    You mean to tell me you can race for 2500 Bux a run WOW .... Go to Street Car Chaos (US41) Ive seen quite a few of these races go down ... BTW I went 136 MPH on Horsepower 15 years ago And drove it from the south side to Tower Ave ... TY ....25 large to race a toy mmmmm Not Bad
    Yes you could! I've been in a race for $500 to win! I've ran for cars! I've saw and heard people run for thousands of dollars at a time! Well congrats on that...
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2

yep it was...............
    I got a vid of him leaving the lot. That thing sounds insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b4mytm View Post
    I'm pretty sure the rain in the morning kept some people away.Plus they were predicting more by noon(didn't happen).
    Everyone I talked to said that they were surprised that it filled up like it did considering the weather predicted.
    All in all it was agreat show.

Scales that pic of my car was taken right when Yellowwagon and Jeni were over by me..Should have stopped by.
    I took that pic as we were on our way out or we would've stopped by. We had to get to my sisters so I didn't want to just stop by and say "Hi bye."

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala