Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CobraSnake
    Quote Originally Posted by 25thannivZ28 View Post
    What was this thread about again? I lost track reading the arguments. When I was on my last Harley, I always saw rockets poppin wheelies past through busy intersections and all over. I just thought to myself that i'm gonna jus slow down so I don't run em over when they fail & crash. Oh well, if that makes em feel like they got a pair, each their own! Harley's IMO don't need to hot dog around to show off, whereas the Rockets need to live up to their name.

Anyway, What am I doing for the 105th? Working at Silk Friday, Sunday & Monday!! My Bachelor party is on Saturday!!
    are you a dancer?

Quote Originally Posted by CobraSnake View Post
    are you a dancer?
    GOD NO! Women are too cheap! I was a weekend barback there for the longest time, then quit late last year, earlier this year. They called me back to just work this weekend, they'll need the extra help.

Dont know how I missed this 'important' thread. You all have points, you all have opinions. the part that pisses me off? There are FAR more decent Harley riders than the jags you keep mentioning, yet every one of you keep saying "every Harley rider' does this or that. How many of you have met me? Or my family and friends on Harleys? Or ridden with/near any one of us? Of the thousands of bikes I saw this weekend while riding, a handfull acted the way you pointed out. I also saw just as many sport bikes acting the same way. Does that mean 'every sport bike rider' is like that? Of course not, I have alot of friends with sport bikes as well, most of them cool as shit. Why do you feel the need to generalize every harly rider together? I NEVER ride like that, dont act like an ass on the bike, and I respect the road and others who ride with or near me, REGARDLESS of the bikes make or model. Anyone wanna go out on a ride?
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    i would if my bike ran lol
    1968 Camaro 383

Im ******* glad its over with!
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE