Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who's going to the HD 105th?

I bought my first bike about 5 months ago. Ended up getting a 2008 XL-1200N, great bike.

Anyways, I went to the 100th and already bought tickets for the 105th. Anyone else get tickets are do you all plan to just go to the open to the public events?

The N has a few mods as well (pipes, aircleaner, pegs, etc...).

I do plan on upgrading to a Night Rod Special when I get back from Iraq.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

ill be working it.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

i think i will start selling oil for all the HD that will be intown, as well as a discounted towing service
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

I will be around making guys mad at stop lights.

i'm buying all the oildry i can find and bringing it up in my truck and selling it for $10 more then i paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    i think i will start selling oil for all the HD that will be intown, as well as a discounted towing service
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

I'm just going for the drunken shenanigans & debauchery... and Three Days Grace.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

I hear Elton is coming back.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    i love harley's and all but i think im going to stay as far away as possable...

The last one was good minus Elton John.

Still can't believe that one.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

I think it was fitting he performed there.

ill be working parking for bikes at hals

got about a dozen that I work with from the post office that will be there

steve
    2016 jeep cherokee trailhawk

2006 toyota matrix

2007 Harley Ultra classic

So what does everyone plan on doing?

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    Need a partner for this business Ventur?

Ill be working too....

"Its gonne be the best time you've ever had" - The Owner
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE

I'd love to get one of those CVO's.

What makes Harleyfest work is that you typically don't see people riding sportbikes for hundreds of miles.

When I made my 3000 mile trip last week, all of the sportbikes I saw were being trailered out on the open road.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    I hear Elton is coming back.
    You must have bought the only ticket sold!
    Last edited by Al; 08-21-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    I'll be the guy blowing out your ear drum at the lights!!! The best is when my buddys talk **** to two guys on fat boys. One of my buddys was driving a TL1000 the other was on a GSXR1000. They kept razing these guys until at the stop light both of these harleys blew them apart 0-100mph by about 10 bike lengths (117 S&S motors). It was the funniest thing ever. Bash all you want I do this for me not to impress you by any means.

1: Lies.
    2: GSXR1000 and TL1000 are 60 cubic inch motors. The bike you are claiming beat them have a 57 cubic inch advantage. Thats almost twice as big.
    3: GSXR1000 makes ~150 horse power, the TL ~115. As best I can find, an S&S 117 makes ~125 horse pressures. Thats almost half as much by volume. And this is comparing a whole after market motor to two stock bikes.
    4: GSXR1000 runs between a 10.10 to a 9.77 quarter mile. With trap speeds in the 144 to 148 mile per hour range. I hope some one who knows drag racing math can come in and clarify for me. So if these two fat boys were out ahead by ten lengths @ 100mph, they must run like 6's@170?? Get real, factory 600's are pulling 10.50's.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, just trying to quell the shit talking. From my experience most guys with hd's are billy bad ass and talk big shit about beating sport bikes UNTIL they line up on one. Just shut your mouths, and go about your business, or be ready to mount up when challenged.

And as far as blowing out my eardrums? Thanks asshole, because of people like you Denver passed an ordinance requiring that motorcycles have the factory mufflers installed. Effectively banning all aftermarket exhaust. And how many people here have been pulled over for loud exhaust? More and more "Noise Ordinance Strictly Enforced" signs are popping up and it's not because of guys a sportbikes.

Be noisy, I'll have my earplugs in under my helmet, like I always do. Excessive noise =/= power.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    One of my buddys was driving a TL1000 the other was on a GSXR1000. They kept razing these guys until at the stop light both of these harleys blew them apart 0-100mph by about 10 bike lengths (117 S&S motors)

Your buddies cant ride....

Id take that race any day, and i dont gamble but id be willing to put BIG money on that one. There is no loosing that race on a 1000cc rocket.
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 08-22-2008 at 06:34 AM.

Racing on paper isn't racing or impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    1: Lies.
    2: GSXR1000 and TL1000 are 60 cubic inch motors. The bike you are claiming beat them have a 57 cubic inch advantage. Thats almost twice as big.
    3: GSXR1000 makes ~150 horse power, the TL ~115. As best I can find, an S&S 117 makes ~125 horse pressures. Thats almost half as much by volume. And this is comparing a whole after market motor to two stock bikes.
    4: GSXR1000 runs between a 10.10 to a 9.77 quarter mile. With trap speeds in the 144 to 148 mile per hour range. I hope some one who knows drag racing math can come in and clarify for me. So if these two fat boys were out ahead by ten lengths @ 100mph, they must run like 6's@170?? Get real, factory 600's are pulling 10.50's.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, just trying to quell the shit talking. From my experience most guys with hd's are billy bad ass and talk big shit about beating sport bikes UNTIL they line up on one. Just shut your mouths, and go about your business, or be ready to mount up when challenged.

And as far as blowing out my eardrums? Thanks asshole, because of people like you Denver passed an ordinance requiring that motorcycles have the factory mufflers installed. Effectively banning all aftermarket exhaust. And how many people here have been pulled over for loud exhaust? More and more "Noise Ordinance Strictly Enforced" signs are popping up and it's not because of guys a sportbikes.

Be noisy, I'll have my earplugs in under my helmet, like I always do. Excessive noise =/= power.