Senior Member..now yer posting!

Driver takes out bike race

I saw this another forum, sorry if it's a repost:

I have no other details.

I was just reading the article about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

MONTERREY, Mexico (AP) -- A car plowed into a weekend bike race along a highway near the U.S.-Mexico border, killing one and injuring 10 others, police said.

The 28-year-old driver was apparently drunk and fell asleep when he crashed into the race, said police investigator Jose Alfredo Rodriguez.

A photograph taken by a city official showed bicyclists and equipment being hurled high into the air by the collision.

Rodriguez said Juan Campos was charged with killing Alejandro Alvarez, 37, of Monterrey.

Authorities said the wreck happened 15 minutes into the 34-kilometer (21 mile) race Sunday along a highway between Playa Bagdad and Matamoros, across from Brownsville, Texas.

Campos said he is an American citizen living in Brownsville. The U.S. Consulate could not immediately confirm that.

"We are looking into the incident in terms of whether American citizens were involved," consulate spokesman Todd Huizinga said.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Thumbs down

Another dumb drunk, big surprise.

Once again. You drive drunk. You never drive again. He should be in jail for the rest of his life. Never to see day light again. Drunk driving is no "mistake" It is a life taker. Which is NO mistake.

WOWOWOWOWOOW, im speachless. WTF. I hope everyone is ok (doubt it but i can hope) Fawking Drunks
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."