FS Palm Treo 755p Smartphone Sprint

I just got this phone one month ago, it is in perfect working condition. I had the same phone previously but it needed to be replaced under warranty. Now my contract is over and I switched to Verizon and purchased a new phone. Phone will come with everything seen in the pics. All manuals (there are alot of them), CD (for installing Palm software on your computer), 3 sets of earbuds (never used), one leather case (slightly used), 2 wall chargers and a Hot-sync cable, all in the original box. It only has one minor scratch on the display, but you don't notice it when the phone is on. This phone can be used to replace any Sprint phone, all you need to do is take it to a Sprint Store and tell them you would like to have your phone number switched over to this phone. No need to renew a contract. Retails for $580 from Sprint. $225 firm. Jeff 414-840-3482 Copy and paste this link for more info. http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo755p/

Pics http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/703829830.html

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

Damn, I love my Centro, and it would be nice to have a backup palm. If I dont take it, I have a friend who may be VERY interested. I will ask him if he wants it.
    03 Cobra Vert - Mostly Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.

Quote Originally Posted by 84hurst View Post
    I just got this phone one month ago, it is in perfect working condition. I had the same phone previously but it needed to be replaced under warranty. Now my contract is over and I switched to Verizon and purchased a new phone. Phone will come with everything seen in the pics. All manuals (there are alot of them), CD (for installing Palm software on your computer), 3 sets of earbuds (never used), one leather case (slightly used), 2 wall chargers and a Hot-sync cable, all in the original box. It only has one minor scratch on the display, but you don't notice it when the phone is on. This phone can be used to replace any Sprint phone, all you need to do is take it to a Sprint Store and tell them you would like to have your phone number switched over to this phone. No need to renew a contract. Retails for $580 from Sprint. $225 firm. Jeff 414-840-3482 Copy and paste this link for more info. http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo755p/

Pics http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/703829830.html

I have 200 today
    FAST Z 28 95

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    does it have a sim card?

Sprint is CDMA, not GSM, so no sim card.

People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.

sorry for taking a while to respond! I've got a guy that wants it from craigslist but if that falls through I'll post again but for now, assume it's sold.

Borchardt's SUCKS

the guy just called me back. He's goin with the Centro, sooooo, still for sale. $225 firm

Borchardt's SUCKS

he just called again! now he does want it, because the centro needs XP on your desktop, and he doesn't have XP. Once again, I'll let you know if anything changes.

Borchardt's SUCKS

WOW, well, I guess that works then! haha....

Sold! Sorry Johnny!

Borchardt's SUCKS