Thread: 4cyl car wanted

4cyl car wanted

I'm looking for a 4cylinder car to turn into a race car for Lake Geneva Raceway. Prefer the body to be in decent shape, rust ok, no big honkin' a$$ dents though. Interior not important at all, but the car must run good. Taking a shot here by trying to trade my Snap-On tool box for a ca
    Last edited by u_say_go; 04-24-2008 at 07:42 PM.

Re: 4cyl car wanted

Originally posted by u_say_go
    I'm looking for a 4cylinder car to turn into a race car for Lake Geneva Raceway. Prefer the body to be in decent shape, rust ok, no big honkin' a$$ dents though. Interior not important at all, but the car must run good. Taking a shot here by trying to trade my Snap-On tool box for a car. If you or anyone you know might be willing to do this, drop me an email s4u2f@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    whatcha got for tools?

tools not included, just the box. Its a Snap-On KRA-4107, Rad Pack Green (almost like a Mopar green) Lists new for $1900

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    hey man check out this link its a demo derby site they are always trading up cars http://srt.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=miniclass . I have gotten cars off here for nothing or next to nothing so and they like to trade so let me know or u can post on it as a quest

thanks!