Vance & Hines 2 into 1 Exhaust

$250

Last edited by 67-400; 06-08-2008 at 10:01 PM.

softail?
    does it have o2 bungs for 08 models?
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Softail, yah. Not sure on the 02 bungs. Came off an 02 Softail

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    if its off a 2002 then it won't have the bungs. This pipe will fit a 2000 to a 2006/7 I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    if its off a 2002 then it won't have the bungs. This pipe will fit a 2000 to a 2006/7 I believe.
    Sorry i've been in and out away from home all day, I finally had an opportunity to check it out and no it does not have 02 bungs, thats correct. I was also mis-informed, it was originally off an Evo motor, so I guess that would be pre-2000 Softail. Sorry for that miscommunication, i'll try to find a part number to accurately identify it. Unless someone wants to stop out & peak, your more than welcome.

Man if it would of been off a twin cam i would of been intrested, getting sick of the long shots scraping on the ground durning turns.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    Man if it would of been off a twin cam i would of been intrested, getting sick of the long shots scraping on the ground durning turns.
    and backing up to curbs, right? I almost did that already w/mine but realized before it hit.
    I just contacted V&H and they'll get back to me on a p/n and what this particular exhaust will fit. I'll post as soon as I know.

I just got an email directly from Vance & Hines. They say that it is part number 17521, Pro Pipe HS for 86-06 softails. Evo or Twin cam, no matter. That said, i searched that this piece goes for about $500. Get this for $250

Fits: Fits 86-06 SoftailŽ, FXSTS, FLSTF, FLSTN, FXSTB, FXST, FXSTC and Deuce ($505.00 off the V&H Website)
    Last edited by 67-400; 05-29-2008 at 06:27 AM.

Hey Feature, you mentioned you'd be interested? It'll fit your '03 twin cam. Contact Hector Montoya @ Vance & Hines, CA. He's the one that said my pipes are 17521 and will fit all softails. LMK.

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    good deal
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 25thannivZ28 View Post
    Hey Feature, you mentioned you'd be interested? It'll fit your '03 twin cam. Contact Hector Montoya @ Vance & Hines, CA. He's the one that said my pipes are 17521 and will fit all softails. LMK.
    I would like to take a look at it and see if it sits higher in the back than my long shots are. Do you have long shots on your fat boy now? If so could you take a pic of it to see if there is a difference height wise?
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

I would like to take a look at it and see if it sits higher in the back than my long shots are. Do you have long shots on your fat boy now? If so could you take a pic of it to see if there is a difference height wise?
    My bike has a lowered suspension also which appears to be lower. Also, I just noticed it is surely fast to mark its spot!!

Last edited by 67-400; 06-08-2008 at 10:01 PM.

I'll be pretty much available all Saturday if you or anyone wants to stop & look at them. PM me if you want to look, i'll send you my address. Doesn't hurt to look, could save ya half as opposed to paying $505 brand new. I've learned that the pipes have roughly 2000 miles on them.

Bump for a screamin deal!

Price Reduced

Anyone?
    Last edited by 67-400; 06-08-2008 at 01:05 PM.