Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

Automotion review........

This was my 1st one and had a great time & definately making this an event to keep going to. Rain kept alot of the real muscle off the streets until later on Sat, but once they came out it was a cool sight. Apparently mother nature didnt want any clean cars this year so it kept raining on & off.
    The cop's presence was insane & they pulled people over for NOTHING at all. Unfortunately some of us were examples, but thanklfully no significant tickets.

Met up with more BCMers Sat night and met quite a few others. Got to roll with the Stanman & Ry's new ride
    Madison Dave- good seein ya- that car looks very badass & was cool running into your group. Flagging down random cars FTMFW! Looking forward to seeing your pics
    Alteeeezas on candy green!

Pics coming shortly.
    Last edited by Heat Seeker WS6; 05-18-2008 at 03:25 PM.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

I had some fun blowing up and down the main strip. I also pulled off one priceless launch at the stoplight in front of Nigs.

This happened after a mid-30s white guy said "ricer power" and gave thumbs down. The look on his face was unreal.
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

^^^ I concur... his face went from snarky slack-jawed yokel... to total jaw drop.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Seeker WS6 View Post
    This was my 1st one and had a great time & definately making this an event to keep going to. Rain kept alot of the real muscle off the streets until later on Sat, but once they came out it was a cool sight. Apparently mother nature didnt want any clean cars this year so it kept raining on & off.
    The cop's presence was insane & they pulled people over for NOTHING at all. Unfortunately some of us were examples, but thanklfully no significant tickets.

Met up with more BCMers Sat night and met quite a few others. Got to roll with the Stanman & Ry's new ride
    Madison Dave- good seein ya- that car looks very badass & was cool running into your group. Flagging down random cars FTMFW! Looking forward to seeing your pics
    Alteeeezas on candy green!

Pics coming shortly.
    good to see you again and meet some new people from BCM. i ended up running into quite a few people i knew which was cool. i think i have a lil over 250 pictures to go through. unfortunately my laptop took a crap so i have to wait til tuesday when my new one gets here to start uploading and editing the pics off my camera.

cruising was fun too bad about the rain clearing a lot of people out of there but still good times

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    we where at the shamrock hotel. lots of drinking and car watching. great time. cant wait til next year.

saw john. stanman and ryans car. also the dodge with the big stacks.
    Last edited by Josepy; 05-18-2008 at 04:31 PM.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josepy121380 View Post
    we where at the shamrock hotel. lots of drinking and car watching. great time. cant wait til next year.
    i stayed at the shamrock last year. The gf's whole family is at that place. I guess they were playing beer pong like all weekend this year. I was over at the mayflower this year though.
    1968 Camaro 383

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

After finding out the only road to our hotel (Cliffside) was all gravel ONCE WE ARRIVED Fri, we canceled our stay immediately & rebooked at the Luna across street from the Flamingo... and for less $$. Was nice being on the main drag.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

Oddly enough, the only BCM'ers I saw were Justin (Car Guy), Kyle (A B4C Z), and Jeff (SLOW C5).
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '93 Toyota Camry

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    Oddly enough, the only BCM'ers I saw were Justin (Car Guy), Kyle (A B4C Z), and Jeff (SLOW C5).
    AHEM!!! you saw me too jerk.. and williamz.. are you drunk??

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    i seen your car when we were sitting in the mt. olympus parking lot

Hi everyone!! Good to see lots of fellow BCMers, even ones I have never met, but who know my car, lol. I can't tell you how many times I heard "STANMAN" while cruising, and not knowing the people yelling it

Looking forward to seeing Daves pics, I am sure they are going to be awesome!

Brandon W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Dave View Post
    i seen your car when we were sitting in the mt. olympus parking lot
    did you like it? you should of came up and said hi.

Great time guys!! A lot of nice cars for sure!! Nice meeting you heet seeker
    ----------------------------
    Time to use common sense!

did you like it? you should of came up and said hi.
    it was looking good...i think we were pulling out or something like that when i seen you driving in the parking lot.

well yea... i meant ones that aren't also on wi-dsm :P
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '93 Toyota Camry

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Hi everyone!! Good to see lots of fellow BCMers, even ones I have never met, but who know my car, lol. I can't tell you how many times I heard "STANMAN" while cruising, and not knowing the people yelling it

Looking forward to seeing Daves pics, I am sure they are going to be awesome!
    i yelled at you and you looked right at me. was going to throw a beer to get your attention.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

i had a great time cruisin with bob brings in alot of attention everyone yellin out stanman lol great time

Quote Originally Posted by josepy121380 View Post
    i yelled at you and you looked right at me. was going to throw a beer to get your attention.

You were one of the people who I did recognize. Where were you staying??

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    anyone else notice it was cheaper to have a open can of beer in the car than it was to do a burnout?? lol
    1968 Camaro 383