Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    Do the sales people recieve comissions?
    bike sales,yes. service counter,no.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    I buy all my bike tires off of ebay. Half the price of my local harley dealer. I would just take the tire and rim in seeing though I have a lift.

My local dealer was mad I brought in my own tire and didn't pay there outrageous fee for one. Assholes.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    I buy all my bike tires off of ebay. Half the price of my local harley dealer. I would just take the tire and rim in seeing though I have a lift.

My local dealer was mad I brought in my own tire and didn't pay there outrageous fee for one. Assholes.
    that does get irritating,from the standpoint of "what if" and thats usually the case with carry in stuff. It never fails that the carry in tire is the one that just doesnt want to balance correctly,so the dealer screws around to not make money on a tire they didnt sell to begin with.lol
    been there,done that.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    that does get irritating,from the standpoint of "what if" and thats usually the case with carry in stuff. It never fails that the carry in tire is the one that just doesnt want to balance correctly,so the dealer screws around to not make money on a tire they didnt sell to begin with.lol
    been there,done that.
    When I show up with the identical tire that is on my bike currently. They even said oh that's the same exact tire we could of got you that. I said really for $120 instead of $220. They say "oh no we could not of done that." They didn't dick around with mounting it cause I was there watching. Seeing how my wheel was $1,500. THey did do a good job mounting and balancing it though and was cheap.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

been there,done that.
    I will second you on this one.

I do not like purchasing certain products off the internet, especially ebay. If TireRack sold bike tires, I would be somewhat comfortable. As for ebay, I don't get to meet the person on the other end of the line and dealing with bad products can be a big hassel.

I'll gladly spend $20 more at a local garage if it means I can come back if something is wrong.
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    I will second you on this one.

I do not like purchasing certain products off the internet, especially ebay. If TireRack sold bike tires, I would be somewhat comfortable. As for ebay, I don't get to meet the person on the other end of the line and dealing with bad products can be a big hassel.

I'll gladly spend $20 more at a local garage if it means I can come back if something is wrong.
    Thats why I bought from a guy that runs a tire store on ebay. He has them in bulk. More than likely why i got it so cheap.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

the tire itself is 165.99,
    Suburban Harley wants 132 for the same tire.

After all of the possibilites for this thread, I'm going to Suburban Harley right now. They only cost $8 more than Southeast.

BTW- taking the tire off was easy.

Tire is back on. I'm just double-checking the alignment right now. I'm thinking about making a jig to do this with.

been there,done that.
    I believe I know that tire.....or maybe the one that won't seat the bead until 90 psi...those were the days I tell ya.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP