Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leathers

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    there was a full suit alpinestar there that was a 48 that would have been the same as the one I would be getting. that should have fit you. ahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    there was a full suit alpinestar there that was a 48 that would have been the same as the one I would be getting. that should have fit you. ahhaha
    that'll fit 2 of me!

btw... we could always make some street passes....
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    no no no...

did you talk to anyone about it? there was the lady up front who was REALLY nice. they had the female american bulldog running around the place too. that dog was awesome!

anyways, those numbers are TOTALLY different than what you are thinking of when you think of normal jeans. I wear a size 32/34 jeans(i'm skinny too), but yet the pants size i'd be looking at for the leathers are 52/54. You have to try it on. They have sizing charts there to help you out a bit. There's a pair of Dainese pants there that are a 54 that I'm gonna try on today. They are supposed to be "european" according to the lady, so they are for a skinnier rider.

So that 48 would fit someone like 5/10 150lbs, so it might actually fit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    no no no...

did you talk to anyone about it? there was the lady up front who was REALLY nice. they had the female american bulldog running around the place too. that dog was awesome!

anyways, those numbers are TOTALLY different than what you are thinking of when you think of normal jeans. I wear a size 32/34 jeans(i'm skinny too), but yet the pants size i'd be looking at for the leathers are 52/54. You have to try it on. They have sizing charts there to help you out a bit. There's a pair of Dainese pants there that are a 54 that I'm gonna try on today. They are supposed to be "european" according to the lady, so they are for a skinnier rider.

So that 48 would fit someone like 5/10 150lbs, so it might actually fit you.

damnit... i fail!

i didnt talk to anyone... and that dog wouldnt leave my girlfriend alone because she has dogs and such
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride