BradZ28

New member...hello everyone!

Hey guys (and gals) I wanted to say hey! I just finished up with my Z and hopefully will be attending what is left of the meets and making my way down to GLD. My car is easy to recognize as the plates say "1 BAD Z28". I've been a member of CZ28.com for a couple of years. Also I wanted to say what's up to John Gay (from SBC) and Chris who I've already met.

Brad

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hullo...

well, I know myself, and hopefully a couple of others will be going to GLD on oct 28th...see you there!
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Welcome to Brew City Muscle.

Welcome Brad
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Valcuda
    Yep, Come down to the grove on the 28th... I will be down there in my orange valiant....

ricky

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    WAAAAAAZZZZZUUUUPPPPPPP!!!! Glad to see you made it over here.

Chris

Well I'm still shooting for more runs this year "since Chris blew my shiet up at the track " JUST KIDDING LMAO but anyways welcome to BCM
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Valcuda
    Nevermind grove is not open on tues....