Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by purpl72olds View Post
    Your thinking of action powersports, my dad bought a fourwheeler from there and had a bunch of trouble getting warranty stuff fixed and took forever to get it back.
    next time get him to buy a polaris, they are a lot easier to get stuff covered under warranty
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

cuttin' chips
    that place used to be Lake Country Powersports.I only dealt with them for parts for my old honda atc.Never a problem, but that was years ago.
    91 Notch - where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by purpl72olds View Post
    Your thinking of action powersports, my dad bought a fourwheeler from there and had a bunch of trouble getting warranty stuff fixed and took forever to get it back.
    mang u shoulda talked to me!! was it a honda??? you know I got the connections at don and roys chief! the only problem I had with action is I came in there looking to buy a snowmobile had the trailer on my truck it was the time I bought my 07 phazer fx. I walked in started looking around at used stuff and I knew someone that worked there and I was talking to them. the salesman yelled out to see if I needed help and my buddy was like yea. he walked out of his office and got cut off by another salesman and they were talking about something else while I stood there. then he says to the other guy i gota go help this "kid" thats not going to buy anything anyway. well I heard that and yelled at him what did you say? I headed for the door telling him you just lost some buisness and sale today! i came back 2 hours later with my brand new yamaha i bought from don and roys on the trailer to show my buddy and to rub in on the salesman. i just told him sucks doesnt it.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    mang u shoulda talked to me!! was it a honda??? you know I got the connections at don and roys chief! the only problem I had with action is I came in there looking to buy a snowmobile had the trailer on my truck it was the time I bought my 07 phazer fx. I walked in started looking around at used stuff and I knew someone that worked there and I was talking to them. the salesman yelled out to see if I needed help and my buddy was like yea. he walked out of his office and got cut off by another salesman and they were talking about something else while I stood there. then he says to the other guy i gota go help this "kid" thats not going to buy anything anyway. well I heard that and yelled at him what did you say? I headed for the door telling him you just lost some buisness and sale today! i came back 2 hours later with my brand new yamaha i bought from don and roys on the trailer to show my buddy and to rub in on the salesman. i just told him sucks doesnt it.

besides a few decent people that work there, they suck, unless you walk in with breif cases of cash they want nothing to do with you.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Senior Member..now yer posting! purpl72olds's Avatar
    I beat him up and down about buying a polaris but he said he only heard good things about suzuki's, w/e.

wow dating back! i used to work at cycles unlimited for nick. marc was a great guy.
    2001 Bonneville SSEI (AKA JUNK)
    2002 35th Aniv Camaro Z28
    1999 Cavalier Z24 5 spd
    1995 Camaro Z28 (rip)
    1993 Eclipse GSX (project)

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    besides a few decent people that work there, they suck, unless you walk in with breif cases of cash they want nothing to do with you.
    Yeah **** Don and Roy's...they treat everyone that walks in like they are broke scum.
    -Tyler