Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All Pro Motorsports in Waukesha

I'm thinking about buying a used bike from these guys. Anyone have any dealings with them? Anyone recommend/not recommend them?

Thanks...
    ----------------------------------
    '11 Jetta TDI ...
    '07 Avalanche...
    '67 Firebird 400 4 speed... <-- Brew City Muscle
    '11 Honda CBR250 <--- 74 MPG!

I bought my Hayabusa from them. Easy to deal with.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Nice guys, my only beef was service. My old bike ran rough and they looked at it and said it was fine. I took it to Road track and trail and they found the problem a year later. The spark plug boot came off.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Talk to Mark. Chris is a cool guy too. But Mark's badass. Known him for years when I had the other bike.

i know most fo the service dept. well least i did i think most may have left. the owner paul is a cool guy. nice place to shop for a bike.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by fly5150 View Post
    Nice guys, my only beef was service. My old bike ran rough and they looked at it and said it was fine. I took it to Road track and trail and they found the problem a year later. The spark plug boot came off.
    ur not the only one.. three of my buddys also bought JUNK from that place. I know alot more that have bought shit there and were un happy. if u buy a used bike from there dont expect to get shit if it was running bad when u drove in to the end of there lot. they are a bunch of idiots. i absolutly hate that place and dont know y its still open. this thread is the FIRST time iv seen anyone say good things. THEY ARE THE BIG 3 OF THE MOTORCYCLE WORLD. If you want a used bike look at Action, Don and Roys, or some of the other big name places but your best bet if you dont know whos selling it buy new.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    ur not the only one.. three of my buddys also bought JUNK from that place. I know alot more that have bought shit there and were un happy. if u buy a used bike from there dont expect to get shit if it was running bad when u drove in to the end of there lot. they are a bunch of idiots. i absolutly hate that place and dont know y its still open. this thread is the FIRST time iv seen anyone say good things. THEY ARE THE BIG 3 OF THE MOTORCYCLE WORLD. If you want a used bike look at Action, Don and Roys, or some of the other big name places but your best bet if you dont know whos selling it buy new.
    I bought both my motorcycles from Road Track and Trail. First bike was perfect, 2nd bike was having issues....callled and took it in they fixed it for free and teh service was awesome. Haven't had any problems since minus the modifications I'm doing to the bike lol
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

thats just cuz your a girl lol
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I think he was refering to All Pro ^
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    Talk to Mark. Chris is a cool guy too. But Mark's badass. Known him for years when I had the other bike.
    X2 Talk to Marc I have bought 3 bikes from him (92 zx6, 97 F3, 99 900RR) and he is a no BS kind of guy. Marc goes back to cylces unlimted on 27th and rawson (I know I just dated myself). I have sold 2 bikes there on consignment and my bikes weren't junk either.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

2 yrs ago i bought my 2nd bike, a 96 yamaha royal star. never had any problems. traded at the end of last year for a 07 ultra classic and got slightly less than what I paid for it.

steve
    2016 jeep cherokee trailhawk

2006 toyota matrix

2007 Harley Ultra classic

We bought my wife's old Katana @All-Pro 7-8 years ago. No Problems
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by fly5150 View Post
    I think he was refering to All Pro ^
    You say that like it's a bad thing

so when we going for a ride lol
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Never bought a bike there but had my F2 serviced there.. and they put new tires on my R6 real cheap and they did it in about 15 mins while i waited. Also bought a helmet and some blinkers and oil and stuff there. Real quick with discounts and such.. bought my helmet, got a free pair of teknic gloves.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

If this is the place i'm thinking, a few years ago, when they were at that hole in the wall dumpster off that one way street in Waukesha, I went there to buy an 01 GSXR something or another. The sales guy (who no longer works there) was pressuring me big time...said that it is what it is when I wanted them to throw in a pipe & jet kit and yada yada. I ended up putting my $100 down, after he said I can get it back if I change my mind. After I DID change my mind, he wouldn't cough it back up to me, but only as "In-store" credit. I came rolling in a week later on my Custom Harley Fatboy, the next week to buy some cleaning sh!t for my new bike.

Quote Originally Posted by 25thannivZ28 View Post
    If this is the place i'm thinking, a few years ago, when they were at that hole in the wall dumpster off that one way street in Waukesha, I went there to buy an 01 GSXR something or another. The sales guy (who no longer works there) was pressuring me big time...said that it is what it is when I wanted them to throw in a pipe & jet kit and yada yada. I ended up putting my $100 down, after he said I can get it back if I change my mind. After I DID change my mind, he wouldn't cough it back up to me, but only as "In-store" credit. I came rolling in a week later on my Custom Harley Fatboy, the next week to buy some cleaning sh!t for my new bike.
    no all pro is off of hwy 164 close to the rock freeway, I think the place your talking about is road, track and trail?
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Feature Pony View Post
    no all pro is off of hwy 164 close to the rock freeway, I think the place your talking about is road, track and trail?
    hmmm, not that, it was that little spot right by the Mountain Village Apartments in Waukesha off St. Paul. It had bikes outside all the time, and ATV's etc. Then they moved out towards 164 & 59 I think maybe last year?

hmmm, not that, it was that little spot right by the Mountain Village Apartments in Waukesha off St. Paul. It had bikes outside all the time, and ATV's etc. Then they moved out towards 164 & 59 I think maybe last year?
    I think your thinking of Action Motorsports Mike, they ended up moving maybe 2 years ago out to 164 and 59 by west. avenue or some shit.

Senior Member..now yer posting! purpl72olds's Avatar
    Your thinking of action powersports, my dad bought a fourwheeler from there and had a bunch of trouble getting warranty stuff fixed and took forever to get it back.