Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Colors

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion

Autumn Colors

Can give you a nice backround for pictures of your ride. Check it out.

Cool pics. I took a few at Whitnall park 2 weeks ago. One parking lot overlooks a real nice tree line with multiple colors, but too bad my film roll was no good, d'oh! I was pumped about the pics too with the scenery...oh well, theres always next year . Maybe theres still some good color around yet for pics...
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Very nice...speaking of fall colors, any thoughts for a fall cruise for the locals? John or Scott?

02hawk796
    Originally posted by Yooformula
    Very nice...speaking of fall colors, any thoughts for a fall cruise for the locals? John or Scott?
    When? When? I gotta know soon, if I can make this (or lead ya).
    This might work out for those who also had to go to RA.
    On Sat or Sun? weeknights not enough daylight.

Also, Silver350, quick before the colors are gone, go back, and take some more pics with a higher perspective. Climb up on a stump or onto a tree limb, try to get an equal angle from your hood and windshield, with colors reflecting from above. I think you'll like the results.

I dont know If I will organize another Cruise seeing I been busy at work and I had a lot of work to do at home for school.

Ron I have some of thos pictures that you are talking about. I just havent uploaded them yet

Re: Autumn Colors

Originally posted by Silver350
    Can give you a nice backround for pictures of your ride. Check it out.

Scott, stop by my house and I'll fill your truck full of that "nice background", hell you can even have the dead deer the dog dragged up last night.......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

pics are a little dark but cool
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    thats cuz he shot them with his sunglasses on
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Originally posted by CrypticGTX
    pics are a little dark but cool
    Well with Being in a heavily shaded area the pictures will turn out like they did. I took a couple pictures with out a flash and they looked like crap. The Photos turned out blurry. and extremly dark. Go to www.pbase.com/silver350 and go under truck pictures and open a picture to original size. They look a lot better. They are High res photos shrunk down for people that look at them with a modem connection it will not take fore ever to load.

DamonZ28
    Here's one from the MFBA fall cruise:

they look awesome in full view
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

02hawk796
    Originally posted by Silver350
    I dont know If I will organize another Cruise seeing I been busy at work and I had a lot of work to do at home for school.
    Does this mean no cruise this weekend? Yooformula? Anybody?

Ron, I was just asking if anyone had plans for a cruise. In all honesty I am too busy to set it up but I wouldnt mind attending. Maybe someone that doesnt have anything to do might want to actually contribute by organizing a cruise

02hawk796
    Well, I've only been working on a Cruise for the last 4 weeks, and have watched several clubs bypass opportunities to have Cruises.

Originally posted by 02hawk796
    When? When? I gotta know soon, IF I CAN make this (or LEAD YA).
    This might work out for those who also had to go to RA.
    On Sat or Sun? weeknights not enough daylight.
    Yooformula, if you just said that you WILL ATTEND a Cruise on Sat, then this is what I'll shoot for (difficult on short notice, & I can't check for stuff like colors) :
    1. hold off the Sta-Bil and switch the insurance back.
    2. try to get Sat off.
    3. can start (meet-up) around East Troy, about 11am ish.
    4. I can have printed directions for those who show up in time and have said they'll be there, with a few spare copies. gas topped off here (this is real gas, not regas)
    5. a stop about 12:30ish for break and pick up a to-go lunch/snack. Then about 2-2:30 a stop to chow the lunch (or what you brang)
    6. could wrap it up as early as 40 min after lunch stop is over (like 3:30-4), or could add more roads/more driving time - how long do you want it to last? OR we could just make that a snack stop, and evewntually wind up at somebody's place for a party or BBQ (not to volunteer anybody, but is Dan K busy?) If this is the deal, give me an address and ph #.
    7 we should plan to be done driving by 5:30, cause dark is after 6.
    8. I can set and post the details later, when you let me know what you want. If roads are closed, I/we will develope detours as the probs arise on Sat. (I have good maps). this would be shine if I'm driving. if it's rain or snow, I'd be willing to navigate in some other car that's leading. Voluteers for this contingency?

Yooformula, if you (or another BCM moderator,etc) confirms you are on for this, state (post) so and start a head count.

FRS radios ARE recommended and desired. motorolas seem to have best range. $15-20 at best buy or walmart.

Would you want to invite streetmachines (if not already here), cponygo, others? Did you mean by "locals" all BCM, or all "american", or what? vipers? jags? vettes? harleys? if everybody has a decent acceleration, we should be able to stick together. whatever you decide should be OK, just let me know. vehicles will need swaybars functioning (unless suspension is pre-compressed)

Is it on?

Set a date, it doesnt have to be this exact weekend but something definitely soon. We can have it open to all of the local clubs as well I would think. The Fall Cruise from Damon was set on date that had a ton of other things going on so I knew it would be hard for most of the people here to go but with nothing else going on at the moment and decent weather still, you should have a good turnout.

02hawk796
    If it's not this Sat, I probably can't do it. Are you going to show if it's this Sat? If I get the day off?
    What times, how much driving you looking for? chow at picnic, or wrap up at a party/bbq? if so, where?
    Damon's Fall Cruise was a date set last fall, but the RA event was a last-minute opportunity that speedseekers was able to take advantage of, as I understand.

DamonZ28

Talking

Yep, my dates are set a year in advance, so you have no excuse! I've already set the date for next year - Oct. 16th.

BTW, to see the fall cruise pics, go to the Fall Cruise website and click the photos button. I've linked to everyone who has posted pics so far. Still waiting for DooD to post his pics! Skie also has videos posted on his site.
    Last edited by DamonZ28; 10-23-2003 at 07:42 AM.

02hawk796
    Damon, need a link for GBAlien.

02hawk796
    OK, above offer cancelled due to lack of response.

DamonZ28
    Originally posted by 02hawk796
    Damon, need a link for GBAlien.
    Yeah, I'm getting there. Patience! I'm waiting for DooD to post his pics too.