Thread: Klye Busch

Klye Busch

way to ruin a great finish asshole...

there is a racing section.......

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

looks like kyle may get his butt kicked in the pits right now...alot of people not happy with him.....last night he got into it with steven wallace i guess...
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

Quote Originally Posted by pw_cc_runner View Post
    so move it...

and tell it to Coop too:
    http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27076
    worry about your own post mary.

again.....kyle needs his ass kicked HARD! what a toolbag that prick is.

I can't believe he has the nerve to say Jr could have given him more room. He was the one cramming his nose down into the damn corner further than his car could handle. He does this time and time again! It's the third time he has wrecked Jr in the closing laps and he's done it to others too. Who does he think he is?

did you see who went up to his car and was yelling at him? kyle had the scared b!tch look on his face. jr, sounded and looked like he wanted to say something far worse and probably wanted to scrap but trying really hard to keep quiet. At some point, someone will wreck Kyle bad a few times before he settles down.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

that guy that walked up to him was BIG as a house.i wish he would of hit kyle...i'm sure everyone would of pitched in to pay his fine........did you see the hat jr was wearing...his sponsors are cheap a$$es...thats a trucker hat.....2.00 tops without the lettering.........cheap a$$es......as myles would say...kyle can burn in a fire....
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

Anyone but Busch and I wouldn't be this furious. He's been doing this since day one.

I don't know who you are talking about.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Until Nasar take a stand, against his BS driving, it will continue.

Reminds me how the 3 car used to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Until Nascar take a stand, against his BS driving, it will continue.

As a die hard senior fan, I agree. All those years NASCAR let senior get away with murder because his success was so important to the sport. Busch showed just how "classy" he is in his post race comments calling out Rick Pigeon. It completely uncalled for and if anything only reinforces the fact that he is still bitter and still out for revenge.

BCM Cruiser
    Again another busch....I wish Martin was not the stand up guy he is.. He could of dialed him out and that would of made my night and about a million other fans...You see Waltrip sent to the garage, thats another knob

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxtreme View Post
    Again another busch....I wish Martin was not the stand up guy he is.. He could of dialed him out and that would of made my night and about a million other fans...You see Waltrip sent to the garage, thats another knob

Mears should of been parked also, that was a bonehead move coming up into MW.

Kyle needs to have some of the cockyness pounded out of him. He is one hell of a driver but gets in way over his head alot of times. Untill someone starts to give him the same treatment he will continue to run wild on the track. I thought Tony stewart would put him in his place,team mate, But I guess not. Rick
    Ricks WS.7

pretty interesting to see that Kyle turned his wheel into Jr on lap 397. I wonder how the other drivers are reacting after seeing that video clip. he had NO reason to turn up into that turn with jr in his sight other than to wreck him.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Until Nasar take a stand, against his BS driving, it will continue.

beats driving like a pvssy like the 24. nobody moves Jimmy MF'ng Johnsons posts Mary. deal wit dat yo

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    "he just ment to rattle jrs cage"

I hate toyotas end of story.
    I hope Stewart goes to Haas/CNC/Hendrick next year!!

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano