Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    the duke

99 ls1 tuning anyone

Hello all, I am new to the forum. and i just wanted to see if anyone on here does ls1 tuning. I have a 99 Formula A4,3.73,longtubes,borla, ls6 intake,ported tb,3500 stall,lid.
    the car runs good but still running on all the stock programing.

Let me know. I live in the appleton area.

welcome to the site. if you do a search you will find some names of people that do this locally.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

Theres a Chasis dyno in the Appleton Area & tunes. Ill get beck to ya with the name.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

the duke
    just dyno no tunes been there tried him

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Tune wise, you have Speed Inc, as well as three local members. BADLS1, JuicedImpalaSS and westbenddyno/forest

I can speak from personal experience that many are quite happy with BADLS1's tunes. He tuned my car (cammed, etc. 05 GTO) and it goes pretty damn good. The only downside is that you'll go thru alot more gas, because you'll want to drive your car more, because they can really wake up.

Forest also has a dyno which might be important to you.
    Last edited by Poncho; 04-25-2008 at 08:03 PM.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

the duke
    thanks for the info.

what poncho dan said!

Tom is the man!!!!

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    x2 for Tom
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Breecher_7
    Not again.

Welcome to the site...

My vote goes to Forest, as said above, he has a dyno and is priced very well.

If you want a decent tune though for a very fair price, Contact Bad LS1
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 04-26-2008 at 05:57 AM.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    The same problem I had with you when I showed up to big three. Don't you remember me walking in, talking with the owners, calling you a spineless piece if shit motherfvcker and telling the owners that the best thing they could do for their business was getting rid of your lieing ass. Does that clear up what my problem is with you. So help me god, I will do everything with in my physical power to inform anyone and everyone to keep their car away from you. You could work for some of the Nation's top bulider's/tuners (which I highly doubt will ever happen) and I would still tell the masses to avoid you like a Catholic priest with a lolipop!!!!
    As almost everyone on this board knows. I am a anal retentive, no bullshit and to the point person. Possibly a bad business owners worst nightmare. If i see bullshit, i make sure its known and I usually press the issue very hard. I have done this several times in the past with other subjects.

I have been to forest's shop several times. I have had work done at forests shop. I have sent friends of mine to forests shop.

Myself, I could not be happier. His customer service is second to none and his work is clean and professional and is taken care of in a very timely manner. Unlike ALOT of shops I know that are slow as hell and your car sits there for months before being completed.

Alot of you are crusifying Forest for things that happened at BIG 3. It was a damn job. When your at work, you do what your told.... OR your out of a job. Judging by what I have seen out of his own shop, everything that happened at BIG 3 was due to the owners, not him.

I think before you pass judgement, mabey you should go take a close look at what goes on there. There will be a very strong statement of the caliber of work that will be coming from that shop leaving the doors in the very near future in the form of a NASTY Z06.

Give the guy a break. He cannot be judged by work under someone elses roof. Let his work from this point on be what he is judged on.

On saturday I saw him pull 17hp out of an ALREADY tuned Formula Firebird. I saw the tables via HP Tuners. The cars tune WAS not stock and already had a pretty aggressive timing table so I know it isnt bullshit.

Im the FIRST person to call out bullshit on someone. I see none here. He is providing great service for a great price. Take advantage of it instead of flaming the guy for no reason.

my post was deleted why?
    2006 CCSB sierra
    2000 NBM Z28

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000navyz View Post
    my post was deleted why?
    Unsure why the photo was deleted......

i didnt have a photo, all it said was tom did an awesome job tuning my car and what it ran in the 1/4... there was no bashing in it what so ever
    2006 CCSB sierra
    2000 NBM Z28

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Take advantage of it instead of flaming the guy for no reason.
    Ahhh, see that is where you are wrong....... there is a reason. I wouldn't run into a burning auto-part store to take advantage of a fire sale anymore than I would take advantage of forrest's lack of abilities. As stated before, I will continue to dog him and his company until the second coming of christ.
    Last edited by Irish; 04-28-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Ahhh, see that is where you are wrong....... there is a reason. I wouldn't run into a burning auto-part store to take advantage of a fire sale anymore than I would take advantage of forrest's lack of abilities. As stated before, I will continue to dog him and his company until the second coming of christ.
    Well unless you have some hardened facts of somthing HE did mabe you should just STFU.

Im all about letting it all hang out, if there are some skeletons, lets hear about them. Talking trash but not saying why is pointless.

BTW, im not starting a fight with you. Just if your gonna put the guy down, i wanna know why. I havent seen anything out of line and ive spent a good amount of time there.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Uh..were you even a member here when all that Big3 crap was going down?

I specifically remember Forest trying to bullshit people at the WOW show as if they had never seen a car before.

Maybe he's changed...who knows.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Uh..were you even a member here when all that Big3 crap was going down?

I specifically remember Forest trying to bullshit people at the WOW show as if they had never seen a car before.

Maybe he's changed...who knows.
    I do remember the BIG 3 stuff. But I gave the guy a chance, under his own roof. And as ive said before, from what ive seen. It was BIG 3's owners that were to blame, not Forest.

He has done work for me and my friends since he has been on his own. YOU know how anal I am and I have NO complaints. That should stand for somthing.

i have personally seen some of forests f-ups and trust me, they were not pretty at all...
    2006 CCSB sierra
    2000 NBM Z28

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000navyz View Post
    i have personally seen some of forests f-ups and trust me, they were not pretty at all...
    care to elaborate? Got any questions call me 1-414-322-0280. I got nothing to hide, besides, I explained this all in my first thread ever on this board, maybe we should revisit it?