76 Dodge Truck - parting out

Gauging interest here - I recently aquired an actually decent shape 76 Power Wagon with a 400/4 speed 4WD. I really bought it just for the big block 4 speed stuff which I am keeping for my Trailduster, and I may keep the 400 I haven't decided yet. (the 75 440 in my Trailduster is actually fairly much a boat anchor and I've entertained the idea of doing a motor for it so thoughts of a 451 stroker come tomind...) Its almost a shame, the truck actually is in pretty decent shape the box has a little rust over the wheel wells but from 10' the truck looks really decent. I think it has some sort of small lift kit in it, it has good axles, decent cab, doors, glass, hood, etc. its a complete running driving truck it seems almost a shame to part it out. If anyone was interested in some parts, the 400, or the whole roller minus the 4 speed stuff and possibly the 400, let me know I'm open to suggestions.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Forgot the price per the rules - I have no idea I guess it depends how or what it would be. I'd sell the complete running 400 for maybe like $500 for instance, the complete truck roller minus the 4 speed stuff and 400 for around the same, individual parts make me an offer.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Breecher_7
    Front axle, what is it?

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Front axle, what is it?
    just stay with your IFS
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is the 400 currently running?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    just stay with your IFS
    Nope....

I just need the front axle, I already know where im getting the solid axle conversion parts from. System is bolt in other then the mounts that will have to be removed/added to the donor axle.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim
    its a complete running driving truck
    Just saying...
    -Patrick TSi
    I want to be able to spend my retirement years driving my Buick at wide open throttle, at 45 mph, 'cause I shifted into L instead of D. But it's my own damn business and not the government's.

I might be intrested in the whole truck I'll PM you for your number
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Front axle, what is it?
    Stupidly I am not sure. Its the standard mid 70's half ton setup I know the rear end is the "corporate" or whatever 9.25 I think it is, the fronts I thought were a smaller Dana, not a 60? I will try to find out for sure or you could come take a look.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Yes, its complete and running I drove the truck home. Its nothing to write home about being a 76 400, its probably less HP than your 318 by then lol. It does fire right up and idles great even cold, shows great oil pressure on the gauge - it actually runs very well - like I said I almost feel like a **** parting it out. I also noticed today it has what looks to be an almost new Rough Country lift and springs and shocks and stuff. Even the tires are very decent!
    If someone wanted to put a little time into it, someone could buy the truck roller and pop a drivetrain in it and have a fairly decent truck. I guess I'd be open to an offer for the roller and the 400 - just minus the 4 speed stuff as well, in that case someone could acquire a 727 for probably a few hundred bucks, toss a cable shifter in it and have a decent big block truck. Or someone with more time than me could completely part it out - the complete running 400 has to be worth around $500 or more I would think, the big block truck setup to put a 383/400/440 in a truck - oil pan, manifolds, mounts goes for maybe $250 or so pretty easy sell, the axles are worth something, lift kit and springsbox, cab, windows I don't know but its got a lot of good easily sellable parts on it. I will part it if I have to but I'd prefer to just strip out the 4 speed stuff I need and get the rest out of my driveway!
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you could post a pic, or maybe I can take a look at it...I might buy everything off you (minus the tranny of course).
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!