I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar

Wednesday "RIDE" Ride....

Was cool to see Eric up there. Was a decent sized group. Although the little bit of seperation by traffic getting onto the freeway sucked. Everyone was long gone as we went passed the construction on 94. With a passenger I'm not willing to risk flying at 110mph through that crap to catch up

But... Like I said, was a good group of people out there. LOTS of bikes. 15% off for the bike guys inside if you needed anything. I bought yet another helmet, haha. Bought an extra jacket/helmet/gloves earlier in the day.

Carter in there is good shit. Will be buying more very soon for the bike through them.

Chris

I broke off early myself, nice meeting you up there and the bike looks fantastic in person.

Whatkind of helmet did you pick up? I just bought a Scorpion last fall and the anti-fog shields that come with those helmets are awesome.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I bought my Icon last wednesday. I bought a cheap HJC for the girl to have something last night for the ride since the Skorpion "Black Dahlia" i bought for the girl earlier in the day they didn't have in her size, and i'm going back friday to pick up that black Arai that has the samurai on the sides of it. that one's like $580, so I don't know if I really want it, but it's too badass, haha. I do want the black Skorpion "Crack Addict" one with the skeleton head on the side of it too. For half the price, I might just do that one, but Carter is too good of a sales guy, haha.

And thanks for the compliments. We'll have to get together for the black powdercoating as I'm pretty sure I'm wanting to do that when I do the tire change.

Still love the 1000 though, and I think Breecher should have pushed harder for me to pick one up, haha. J/K

haha

Carter will work a deal with you on an Arai, one of the best brand helmets money can buy. But imo, Scorpion is the BEST helmet in its price range. You can pick up an EXO 400 for as little as 130, and an EXO 1000 for 300 and they all come with the best visor technology in the market.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Breecher_7
    Arai FTW!!! Only bucket I trust my head in......

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    I have the top of the line whatever its called Scorpion Exo yada yada. It survived a few crashes racing at the track and saved my head so i give it 2 thumbs up! Also not bad for the price either, even though they aren't a SHOEI~
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

that's the one i really want, haha.

this is what i currently have. ICON mainframe subhuman

i really want to sell the HJC since i bought it only to use it for the wed. ride. would probably sell the above too so I could pick up my ARAI

What size are they Chris?
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

HJC is a small since it was for the woman.

the ICON i believe is a large. it might actually be a medium, but it fits the same as all the other larges i've tried on. the ARAI i want will be sized large

Karter is a really good friend of mine. BUY THE ARAI! thats the only helmet i have trusted for many years and has seen crazy hits. i have goten a new one every year but this one cuz of oneil/monster energy contract.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

My Brother is always up there rideing with those guys.

Red/Black F4i
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

I didn't know these were going on already. Damnit, I was out on a boring ride with my friends. They all had passengers and we went down to Pewaukee lake and it was GHEY.

Chris, bike is hot in person!
    Last edited by T-Bag; 04-25-2008 at 05:20 PM.
    -Tyler

is it Karter with the "K"? I feel bad for saying it wrong now.

Thanks Tyler. I'm really liking the attention it gets. It's kinda funny. Probably a little weird to see a tall skinny white dude hop off of it, but oh well, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    is it Karter with the "K"? I feel bad for saying it wrong now.

Thanks Tyler. I'm really liking the attention it gets. It's kinda funny. Probably a little weird to see a tall skinny white dude hop off of it, but oh well, haha.
    hahaha that's funny because I was thinking the same thing, hardly ever see white boys on busa's
    -Tyler