Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: RSD may 16th

for some reason,im kinda scared of this neon.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

< My New Boost Gauge:D spindler27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    My timing isnt high at all, just about stock. I really don't know what to tell you Joel. The car made the power and maxed @ 30+psi. That's all I could say I guess. If you still can't believe it, well i dont know what to tell ya LOL.
    i was talking about the vtec, valve timing, not ignition timing, i dont doubt your car making 625 as the dyno sheet i saw said, but it was at over 30 psi, not 23 or 24, no one ever has and ever will make that power on boost alone with that turbo, theres no need to argue here, a 3582 simply cannot push enough air at that psi to make that power end of story
    05 SRT-4: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    for some reason,im kinda scared of this neon.
    ricky has no need to lie ron, its a light car with a lot of power and slicks, the cow is a heavy car with a ton of power and slicks (i presume), thats the reason a lot of people love the imports, theyre light as hell! from the factory it weighed 2970, mine is going to be well under 2800, probably closer to 2700 lbs and have a "good" amount of power

ALRIGHT how about we stop the shit talking and just get the cars out to RSD and have a good time, im constantly blown away by the fact that people have to talk shit back and forth BEFORE the race, why not just put money down so no one is sandbagging and see who comes out on top

Quote Originally Posted by spindler27 View Post

ALRIGHT how about we stop the shit talking and just get the cars out to RSD and have a good time, im constantly blown away by the fact that people have to talk shit back and forth BEFORE the race, why not just put money down so no one is sandbagging and see who comes out on top
    the thing you need to realize is the people who do the shit talking most,are the ones who won't/don't race.

the thing you need to realize is the people who do the shit talking most,are the ones who won't/don't race.
    thats very true, notice how i havent really mentioned my car much?? its not ready and wont be for a while, i wish everyone would follow that same path, i know simons car is fast, if it hooks and doesnt break is another story, and i know the bottle can make just about anything fast, so is beagles camaro going to be there as well?

i was talking about the vtec, valve timing, not ignition timing, i dont doubt your car making 625 as the dyno sheet i saw said, but it was at over 30 psi, not 23 or 24, no one ever has and ever will make that power on boost alone with that turbo, theres no need to argue here, a 3582 simply cannot push enough air at that psi to make that power end of story
    I was @ 625 last year. 27psi of boost.. and other power That I couldn't use because I didnt have -10 lines and eliminator fuel pump. This year all I have changed is the turbo, and made just about the same power at lower boost which was at 23psi. We maxed the turbo out @ 7xx 30+psi.
    If you cant believe it or not. That is the realistic power on my car. Waldo have couple videos... My vtec timing???
    end of the story.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

1 slow ass srt aint doin shit.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Quote Originally Posted by 1siksrt View Post
    ^^^Wrong, this thread was fun til you showed up talking smack... I had nothing to say to you via public, i sent you a pm asking if you wanted to run cause you hated on my car that is all..You started it so now man up and race me!!!!

I just dont think you guys get it... Here is an example to maybe open your mind...

stock block, stock head, stock cams, stock intake, 60 trim, piggyback tuned, 432whp/427 torque 25 psi, stock suspension, stock rev. limit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsldpe91UU

And obviously bobs tune was years ago and the tuning capabilities in these cars are light years ahead of where they were....

I have more power, more mods and a very, very clean curve... also the 2 step this year to build boost out of the hole, Electronic boost control, slicks, tractions mods, WHOLE DIFFERENT SEASON!!!!!

Im done argueing, Im just gonna do it!
    Hey, I don't know you but, IMO I think you know what your talking about and I think your car will be pretty quick.... but let people think otherwise until they line up with you..

VERY TRUE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    I was @ 625 last year. 27psi of boost.. and other power That I couldn't use because I didnt have -10 lines and eliminator fuel pump. This year all I have changed is the turbo, and made just about the same power at lower boost which was at 23psi. We maxed the turbo out @ 7xx 30+psi.
    If you cant believe it or not. That is the realistic power on my car. Waldo have couple videos... My vtec timing???
    end of the story.
    yes, 625 @ 27psi is about right for a t67, but the 35r and t67 are not the same, i said i didnt doubt the power YOUR CAR MADE, im doubting the BS post bee made about making 617 @ 23 psi on a 35r ALL BOOST, that is IMPOSSIBLE, that is what i am saying, AGAIN i do not doubt the power your car made on the t67

you are saying that the 61mm 65lb/min 35r made 617 @ 23 psi, but the 67mm 75lb/min t67 only made 625 @ 27? DO YOU SEE THE DISCREPANCY?
    Last edited by spindler27; 05-02-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *SNOOP* View Post
    Hey, I don't know you but, IMO I think you know what your talking about and I think your car will be pretty quick.... but let people think otherwise until they line up with you..
    what up snoop, you are a very smart person for NOT doubting this car, but it seems like no one on here understands power to weight??

what up snoop, you are a very smart person for NOT doubting this car, but it seems like no one on here understands power to weight??
    You seem to know your shit also......I don't know shit about imports but, power to weight ratio is critical for all cars..

You seem to know your shit also......I don't know shit about imports but, power to weight ratio is critical for all cars..
    thanks man, its getting to the point where its like talking to a wall, no matter what is said, you get the same response, people need to open up their minds, so whens your engine bay gonna be full again? lol

thanks man, its getting to the point where its like talking to a wall, no matter what is said, you get the same response, people need to open up their minds, so whens your engine bay gonna be full again? lol
    I pick it up this weekend!!

I pick it up this weekend!!
    nice, can't wait to see that thing out again!!

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I have an import 4-cyl i'd like to race. It's N/A but can be on a small 40shot(don't trust these little engines quite yet with big spray)

can I get down?

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    I have an import 4-cyl i'd like to race. It's N/A but can be on a small 40shot(don't trust these little engines quite yet with big spray)

can I get down?
    Sure

with my car being down for a while, im tempted to build the r1 powered gokart ive always wanted maybe even a busa if i can find the engine cheap enough haha

can I get down?
    haha

can I get down?

Only if its on a small tire.......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing