Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: RSD may 16th

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    slowass srt never trapped 118. FYI from hwy last year you said 13.1 @ 107mph.

CHECKED.

BTW- Your low boost was @ 18psi?? When your max boost was @ 18psi?? Im confused.
    Hahahaha theres the Simon I know.

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon View Post
    513 gear! WOWZAS! That thing turn 4700rpm at 5mph
    Last year we rode next to him and you could hear the thing winding out! Imagine what it will sound like now!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    that explains his trap speed that is lower than yours was.

mph=HP.
    it doesnt add up,unless he cant shift.
    Silly Soufsider, we all know it's ME who can't drive!!! Gosh, don't you read these boards EVER???

slowass srt never trapped 118. FYI from hwy last year you said 13.1 @ 107mph.

CHECKED.

BTW- Your low boost was @ 18psi?? When your max boost was @ 18psi?? Im confused.
    Again, FWIW, I was making 440 to the wheels @ 20psi.

20psi @ 440 only?? somthen wrong with that srt
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

that's to the tires. There was nothing wrong with it at all, trust me. It was the fastest SRT at the SRT Nationals in 2006, and it never broke on me. Ever. Was able to keep up with an 06 GSX-R750 from a 40 roll, and I can introduce you to the guy who was riding the bike, and the person we had posted at a crossroad watching for traffic if you don't believe it. That was full interior the way it came from Mopar BTW, not some gutted out POS.

< My New Boost Gauge:D spindler27's Avatar
    Joel my car is running . Im still at same power as last year @ lower boost plus 514 torque .

Im @ 20psi daily low boost. 37psi @ high boost = that I'll never see unless @ the track lol
    haha, i know how that goes, i had a slow winter at work so the build got pushed way back, if the car sees the track it'll be later in the year, if not, i'll see you guys all of 09!

rsd should be fun, rickys car has changed a little since last year, and im pumped to see what it'll run at the track!
    05 SRT-4: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    that explains his trap speed that is lower than yours was.

mph=HP.
    it doesnt add up,unless he cant shift.
    last year and this year is different, if everyone would have read the posts through they would have realized that theres been work done since last fall and this spring, the car just got tuned and dynoed a little over a week ago and NOW has the power, last fall it did not

that clear it up??

like bob said, NOTHING wrong with this srt, it was built by THE top guy for srts, 20psi on a 35r and 440whp, nothing wrong there, and before this turns into a shit fest because i know it will(i started it last time) an unmolested 3582R TOPS OUT at 650ish at nearly 40psi, i dont want to hear 617whp @ 23psi, if that WAS indeed done how big of a shot were you running? and im not trying to be an ass here, but there is no possible way for the 3582 to make that power at only 23psi on a 4 cylinder, plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by spindler27 View Post
    like bob said, NOTHING wrong with this srt, it was built by THE top guy for srts, 20psi on a 35r and 440whp, nothing wrong there, and before this turns into a shit fest because i know it will(i started it last time) an unmolested 3582R TOPS OUT at 650ish at nearly 40psi, i dont want to hear 617whp @ 23psi, if that WAS indeed done how big of a shot were you running? and im not trying to be an ass here, but there is no possible way for the 3582 to make that power at only 23psi on a 4 cylinder, plain and simple
    Maybe with VTAAAAAAAAAAK it is?

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Maybe with VTAAAAAAAAAAK it is?
    maybe! but i dont think that even vtak can pile on the 150 or so HP that comes out of nowhere at 23psi that srts dont have!(and any other 4 cylinder for that matter)

Joel come by the shop. I'll put my car on a dyno again just to show u what it makes @ 23psi and 35psi.
    Im not running any NOS.
    BEEyond ENG>>

Joel, are you mad because Im not even suppose to push that much power on a 35r??? come on now. I got a DOHC VTEC

Just to clarify, one of our customers car made @ 20psi on t3/t04 e 57trim without vtec made 265whp. We put vtec wire back on.. bam 425whp.

Vtec adds alot of power when its Forced Induction.
    BEEyond ENG>>

Post whore
    I would love to see the dyno also!!!!!!!!! Cause it just dont add up, must be the VTEC!!!LOL

and beagle, 13.0@ 118mph on 18 psi on stock street tires last year clowns, I had a post on this site and got ripped to shreds... um this year slicks, traction mods and alot more power... YOU STAND NO CHANCE BEAGLE UNLESS YOUR RUNNING A 200 shot... Maybe you could hook up a wideband this year to see if your pistons are melting, LOL
    Last edited by 1siksrt; 05-01-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Joel, are you mad because Im not even suppose to push that much power on a 35r??? come on now. I got a DOHC VTEC

Just to clarify, one of our customers car made @ 20psi on t3/t04 e 57trim without vtec made 265whp. We put vtec wire back on.. bam 425whp.

Vtec adds alot of power when its Forced Induction.
    i can understand making power with the variable timing up top, but like i said, an unmolested 3582 will not make that much HP on 23 psi, no way , no how! the turbo simply does not push enough air with the 61mm wheel to make the power, now if your car is making that hp @ 23, then you do not have a 35r, i know your car is fast, no one doubts that anymore, im just going by logic and dyno tests over and over, not to mention flow charts, along with garrett, innovative and precision who all sell it and advertise as such
    Last edited by spindler27; 05-01-2008 at 11:24 PM.

i can understand making power with the variable timing up top, but like i said, an unmolested 3582 will not make that much HP on 23 psi, no way , no how! the turbo simply does not push enough air with the 61mm wheel to make the power, now if your car is making that hp @ 23, then you do not have a 35r, i know your car is fast, no one doubts that anymore, im just going by logic and dyno tests over and over
    Can I race your dyno sheet. Have you taken it off any sweet jumps?

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Can I race your dyno sheet. Have you taken it off any sweet jumps?
    yes you may, but i warn you, it has shocks and pegs, its a sledgehammer, i got about 3 feet of air last time, you can try real quick!

i can understand making power with the variable timing up top, but like i said, an unmolested 3582 will not make that much HP on 23 psi, no way , no how! the turbo simply does not push enough air with the 61mm wheel to make the power, now if your car is making that hp @ 23, then you do not have a 35r, i know your car is fast, no one doubts that anymore, im just going by logic and dyno tests over and over, not to mention flow charts, along with garrett, innovative and precision who all sell it and advertise as such
    My timing isnt high at all, just about stock. I really don't know what to tell you Joel. The car made the power and maxed @ 30+psi. That's all I could say I guess. If you still can't believe it, well i dont know what to tell ya LOL.
    BEEyond ENG>>

Quote Originally Posted by 1siksrt View Post
    I would love to see the dyno also!!!!!!!!! Cause it just dont add up, must be the VTEC!!!LOL

and beagle, 13.0@ 118mph on 18 psi on stock street tires last year clowns, I had a post on this site and got ripped to shreds... um this year slicks, traction mods and alot more power... YOU STAND NO CHANCE BEAGLE UNLESS YOUR RUNNING A 200 shot... Maybe you could hook up a wideband this year to see if your pistons are melting, LOL
    What makes you think I need that big of a shot? A 200 shot on a bolt on fbody would put it into the tens. i was trapping 118 on street tires. Then i go DR's. You should go run your shit first before you start calling out people and calling cars piles of shit. you dont even know if you can put all that power to the ground. i dont have a problem with you but you are acting like your shits the fastest shit ever.

Post whore
    ^^^Wrong, this thread was fun til you showed up talking smack... I had nothing to say to you via public, i sent you a pm asking if you wanted to run cause you hated on my car that is all..You started it so now man up and race me!!!!

I just dont think you guys get it... Here is an example to maybe open your mind...

stock block, stock head, stock cams, stock intake, 60 trim, piggyback tuned, 432whp/427 torque 25 psi, stock suspension, stock rev. limit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXsldpe91UU

And obviously bobs tune was years ago and the tuning capabilities in these cars are light years ahead of where they were....

I have more power, higher rev. limit, more mods and a very, very clean curve... also the 2 step this year to build boost out of the hole, Electronic boost control, slicks, tractions mods, WHOLE DIFFERENT SEASON!!!!!

Im done argueing, Im just gonna do it!
    Last edited by 1siksrt; 05-02-2008 at 01:25 PM.