Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RSD may 16th

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    bike, cause the number will be bigger than, hahaha
    im thinking i will need about 25 bikes to make it close.

let me know what you think
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    that would be interesting wouldn't it? hahah

that would be interesting wouldn't it? hahah
    well,i figure that makes it about 6 COW lengths.
    since you are still getting used to riding that bike,i might have a chance.

i doubt i have a chance

bike, cause the number will be bigger than, hahaha
    i might want to grab a lane with the busa....
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

now that sounds like a real race.

I'm down for anything. Just hope the leathers will be here in time.

Head up me on the bike, you on spray?

I'm really hoping I get a chance to make a couple of passes to get used to it first, haha

I'm down for anything. Just hope the leathers will be here in time.

Head up me on the bike, you on spray?

I'm really hoping I get a chance to make a couple of passes to get used to it first, haha
    no i was thinking maybe against my gsxr... thats if i get my leathers too

i am not putting my saturn on my priorty list for this friday.... too many things came up this weekend/week. could i have it done yes but i'd rather not rush it.... and with the chance oif rain on friday i firgure i'd put it on the back burner for now.
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    now that sounds like a real race.
    sounds interesting! looks like rain for friday though
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

after all this bs from 1 slow ass srt. he is not goin to make it to the track? I was gonna bring my car out just for him...... well see you next time.
    karkraft i dont care wat u say. dont get offended but i dont care wat u say.

Neon is a damn Neon. Civic is a Civic.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    after all this bs from 1 slow ass srt. he is not goin to make it to the track? I was gonna bring my car out just for him...... well see you next time.

You mean after all this bullshit from you guys??? I just wanted to go to rsd's and have a good time and meet/race some people.... you guys started the bs

< My New Boost Gauge:D spindler27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuwave View Post
    No you got it wrong...for the longest time the mustang was completely built in dearborn MI.....now it is like in flint or somthing....and a major portion of its parts are still american made.....you are thinking about the CAMARO which was made in canada
    im talking about the parts it uses, either way, its an american car the way i see it, if they are able to keep the quality and cut costs, more power to them
    05 SRT-4: Under Construction

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Lame. Get a new mechanic. (:
    go back to your home on whore island!

i've come to one GREAT conclusion on this site, 99% of you retards have the exact same mentality and its 100% WRONG, it's alright though, because when you get cocky and pull next to the right NEON, you WILL have your ass handed to you and you will be way too ashamed to tell anyone what happened, this site has turned into absolute garbage because of a couple ignorant V8 owners that compensate for lack of length with a bigger engine, some of you guys are very cool and openminded, as for the rest of you i really couldnt care if you fell off the face of the earth, im guessing once Ricky and Kevin have their cars running alot of you idiots will not post once in these threads, i've personally seen Kevin go 1.6 in the 60' with not a lot of suspension work, i've also seen his car trap nearly 130, its power to weight ratio you guys, and the number of cylinders will not make it magically go faster as most of you seem
    Last edited by spindler27; 05-13-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post

I'm not offended....

I'm the first to say that my car is a Neon. When people try to say shit like, "well I don't care how fast it is it's still a Neon" I usually say yeah, always was always will be. It's fast, I like it. So, I'm not sure what you were getting at with that. It's kinda like guys with those god awful AMC Gremlins. They're ugly as hell, but I'd love to build one. Who cares what anybody else thinks of them.

My earlier post directed at you was saying you were pretty much a ferkin idiot for saying that 1siksrt didn't have enough power to break an axle, when it doesn't always take a lot of power to break them. Maybe you were just talking trash, maybe you were just talking out of your ass. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by spindler27 View Post
    i've come to one GREAT conclusion on this site, 99% of you retards have the exact same mentality and its 100% WRONG, it's alright though, because when you get cocky and pull next to the right NEON, you WILL have your ass handed to you and you will be way too ashamed to tell anyone what happened, this site has turned into absolute garbage because of a couple ignorant V8 owners that compensate for lack of length with a bigger engine, some of you guys are very cool and openminded, as for the rest of you i really couldnt care if you fell off the face of the earth, im guessing once Ricky and Kevin have their cars running alot of you idiots will not post once in these threads, i've personally seen Kevin go 1.6 in the 60' with not a lot of suspension work, i've also seen his car trap nearly 130, its power to weight ratio you guys, and the number of cylinders will not make it magically go faster as most of you seem

Yeah, but think how it would be to go fast if Mother Mopar had packed one of the 6.1 hemi's into the Neons....

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spindler27 View Post
    well out of your essay all i got was a bunch of sh!t! everyone knows you can make any car fast with the right amount of money!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    well out of your essay all i got was a bunch of sh!t! everyone knows you can make any car fast with the right amount of money!

I think what he's trying to say is this:

People like to hate on the Neons (SRT-4). There really is no good reason for it, just general hating. Out of the box they run low 14s to high 13s with a decent driver. That is very similar to a new stang, and a little quicker than the old 5.0s (in stock form). Some Neon owners feel frustrated that they are looked down upon for their choice in automobile. I on the other hand, I somewhat enjoy being "hated" on. If somebody is bothered enough by the fact that I drive a Neon and it's kinda quick, then obviously I'm doing something right. And yes, most V8 cars are cheaper to mod, and they have the "right" sound etc...but that's fine. I happen to like my Neon and the way I see it, if I can get this 153 cubic inch front wheel drive turd into the 10 second range, just imagine what I'll be able to do when I put all my effort into a "real" car.

With all that said...My block should be back from the machine shop tommorrow.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by KARKRAFT View Post
    With all that said...My block should be back from the machine shop tommorrow.
    thats great kevin, Im excited too go to some track days with you this year man.... Me and joel just have to get a sunday we both have time and my car will be finished

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by scaleracer View Post
    ALL i got out of your response was your not even old enough to drive