Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking

Gas costs more than drugs..... team beater's Avatar

I spend to much money on auto storage!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    info on it? price?
    1968 Camaro 383

Gas costs more than drugs..... team beater's Avatar
    its a 93 26k solid running, would probably tune up and do brakes soon but not necessary, have new tires also. PM an offer or what kind of price range you are trying to be in. Please nothing ridiculous though as i would consider selling, not in needs to sell.
    I spend to much money on auto storage!

Quote Originally Posted by Junky Giorgio View Post
    I wouldn't buy so much as a cup of coffee from road junk and trail. Not saying
    that all their bikes are crap, but majority of their inventory is from the auction and/or theft recovery's and bikes that have been dumped.
    I agree, that place is junk. But so is Badger Motorsports, that asshole closed up shop and RAN with a ton of customers moneys / products.

That race bike is in NICE shape judging by the photos, clean title?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Thanks pOrk! I had it custom painted Rally Red with I believe, Dupont's scratch resistant clear last spring as well as the wheels a custom bronze/gold color. I do also have a CLEAN title for it in hand.

I'm actually kinda tossing up buying a '00-01 929RR, or the bike I really want to get is an '06 675 Daytona in red. That I haven't had so much luck on finding but the 929's are a dime a dozen.
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

i cant see the pics of the track bike.. can you email them to me as an attachment? amolena at uwm.edu

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    I agree, that place is junk. But so is Badger Motorsports, that asshole closed up shop and RAN with a ton of customers moneys / products.

So Badger closed up for good now hey? I remember when he opened up shop in Menmonee Falls, seemed like a really cool guy but then they moved to West Allis 3 months later.
    -Tyler

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    Badger Motorsports had actually been in business for almost 2 years on Main street in Menomonee Falls before they moved to Greenfield Ave.
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Junky Giorgio View Post
    Badger Motorsports had actually been in business for almost 2 years on Main street in Menomonee Falls before they moved to Greenfield Ave.
    There is no way they were there for almost 2 years, they moved in right when I got my Superhawk and were out of there less than a year later. I remember specifically cause they were selling all of their stands for cheap and my friend picked one up right before they moved out.
    -Tyler

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    those f2's are pretty cool as a 1st sport bike. I had a '94 black w/ red/silve striping. Not too powerful(i think my '94 put down like 92hp w/ exhaust and tuning at All Pro). They are semi comfortable compared to the R6's and the GSX-R600's of today. And parts are literally a dime a dozen since they sold SOOOO many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    those f2's are pretty cool as a 1st sport bike. I had a '94 black w/ red/silve striping. Not too powerful(i think my '94 put down like 92hp w/ exhaust and tuning at All Pro). They are semi comfortable compared to the R6's and the GSX-R600's of today. And parts are literally a dime a dozen since they sold SOOOO many of them.
    F2's and especially F3's were hands down the best sport bikes of the 90's, and the F3's still have a very nice resale value and are highly sought after even today.
    -Tyler

Badger went in business in nov. of 05 I believe. I worked there (in the falls) until may of 07. Just an fyi.

How did racin the f2 go Tony? Good luck sellin it. It looks great in person.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

whats the law on a 'track' sport bike on the street? my neighbor has a newer gsxr with no headlights on it and he never really has any issues (just rides during the day).

Quote Originally Posted by loud91rs View Post
    Badger went in business in nov. of 05 I believe. I worked there (in the falls) until may of 07. Just an fyi.

How did racin the f2 go Tony? Good luck sellin it. It looks great in person.
    Well I guess I was wrong then!

I could of swore they weren't there that long, but you worked there so you would know.
    -Tyler