Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    \/ What amazing looks like \/

Bcm Kiltie Meet 04/17/08?

TEH... freakin kiltie is open ..

SO .. i think we should all have a get-together there.. nothing like nice cars,jailbait car hop girls, and a greasy burger with a malt!

so lets figure out a date that everybody can get together.. take an ass ton of photos with the neons glowing from the car hop.
    Last edited by That_Guy; 04-14-2008 at 10:59 AM.

The girls there in the summer are quite amazing!!!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

where?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ View Post
    The girls there in the summer are quite amazing!!!
    this is very true! i know most of them.. well i have the last couple summers... o dont know if all of them are coming back.. but.. if they are.. that alone is worth going to see

min skirts ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    where?
    oconomowoc...

its one of 2 car hopps left in the state

I thought I remember hearing last year it was closing down? I drove past on HWY16 Saturday and saw the new flag and figured it must be open again.

Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347 View Post
    I thought I remember hearing last year it was closing down? I drove past on HWY16 Saturday and saw the new flag and figured it must be open again.
    its funny i was telling a friend that it seems like every year they are talking about closing that place down.

but... from what i hear the old owner sold it but wrote it in to the contract that the land cant be sold to build anything else and if this person sells it, it needs to stay a car hopp. now i dont know if this is true but i have heard this from quite a few people.

I am up for a burger
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    its funny i was telling a friend that it seems like every year they are talking about closing that place down.

but... from what i hear the old owner sold it but wrote it in to the contract that the land cant be sold to build anything else and if this person sells it, it needs to stay a car hopp. now i dont know if this is true but i have heard this from quite a few people.
    This is true.

it would be very cool to get a shit ton of members there and fill up all the car ports so we could get a few rear end shots like the old time pictures....

something like this? http://static.flickr.com/44/189467388_e2a6e54144.jpg but maybe a little more light out? lol

lol couple jailbaits!!

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/g...061207_big.jpg
    Last edited by That_Guy; 04-14-2008 at 08:47 AM.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    sounds like fun!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

its a blast.. all the regulars get together on thursday night.. regulars as in.." local nice cars, street attack racing, team rev"

they make really good custard and malts. but i think it would be cool for everybody to get there cars all cleaned up and take some photo's

going up there next thurs?

Political signatures are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by lit666 View Post
    going up there next thurs?
    ill most likey be there.. it would be cool if we could get a few guys from here to come .. and it helps a classic small business stay open. i go there spend a few bux every week. not to mention the atmosphere is great.

Im game.. my dad lives in Dousman so just a hop skip and a jump away if i plan a visit to his house
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE

good deal

Where on 16 is it? I live in Ixonia a mile off of 16 and I never saw this place before? Is it near the Super america or is it a Kwik Trip? Im guessing it is over there somewhere>?

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    this is very true! i know most of them.. well i have the last couple summers... o dont know if all of them are coming back.. but.. if they are.. that alone is worth going to see

min skirts ftw!
    They must be impressed with your mad tyte posting skills. Or do they just run to your car when they see the N/A cobalt pull in?

It's off of the Brown street exit, towards the SW corner. Just before coming into Oconnomowoc heading west on HWY 16. There is a dealership right next door to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    They must be impressed with your mad tyte posting skills. Or do they just run to your car when they see the N/A cobalt pull in?
    well a majority of the girls who work there i went to school with.. most of the girls are 18-23. with a few jail baitz mixed in. so no it has nothing to do with my mad tyte posting skillz " but im sure if they saw them they would be on me like a spider monkey" and it also has nothing to do with my uber slow n/a cobalt.

cobalt ls=slow
    me typing+ dyslexia= epic fail posts

happy?