WTB: 1995 Camaro Door BOSE Speaker and Amp

Looking for the speaker and amp for the door of my dads 95 Camaro. The amp for the Bose systems on this car is right in the door next to the speaker. His amp is fried and one of the speakers has a cut in it so might as well replace both if I can find the parts. Anyone?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

good luck ive been looking for any good stock stereo parts for awhile now. try ls1tech.com, mfba.org, or camaroz28.com. best bet would be to find someone who is parting a car out. good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagz View Post
    good luck ive been looking for any good stock stereo parts for awhile now. try ls1tech.com, mfba.org, or camaroz28.com. best bet would be to find someone who is parting a car out. good luck!!
    You never ask me about stereo equipment. I should have my stock system. I will check tonight
    FAST Z 28 95

Anybody?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln