WTB: 2-5/8" gauges that aren't ugly/boring

Hey guys,

I've been shopping around for some gauges to throw in the Mustang. There's a company that makes a gauge pod to fit in the vent spot in the center stack, but the only size is 2-5/8". So I started looking for gauges and realized that all the nice looking ones are 2-1/16".

I was hoping I could find something that doesn't look like ass, with a subtle layout so they wouldn't be an eyesore in my black/blue interior. And I DON'T want an A-pillar pod.

I was thinking oil pressure, water temp, and volts, but I'm open to other suggestions as well.

ps: '91 5.0/5 speed, CAI + exhaust.
    Last edited by slickwilly; 04-04-2008 at 05:35 PM.
    -Patrick TSi
    I want to be able to spend my retirement years driving my Buick at wide open throttle, at 45 mph, 'cause I shifted into L instead of D. But it's my own damn business and not the government's.

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    go w/ the a-pillar pod.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Quote Originally Posted by one smart mother fvcker
    And I DON'T want an A-pillar pod.
    They stand out too much, I like things simple.
    -Patrick TSi
    I want to be able to spend my retirement years driving my Buick at wide open throttle, at 45 mph, 'cause I shifted into L instead of D. But it's my own damn business and not the government's.

Delphi makes some nice ones that I believe are2-5/8" I would run oil pressure, fuel pressure and water temp. Volts who cares. I run the nexus gauges by autometer in the vents and they look slick. You gonna have the car out tonight?
    2007 C6 ZO6 427ci stock for now!
    2008 BMW 135i 3.0 of twin turbo goodness.(sold)
    2006 WRX STI-STOCK(sold)
    1994 Transam-640rwhp 383 procharged(parting out let me know what you need)

I have 3 autometer pro-comp guages (silver face)

Oil Pressure - 4327
    Water Temp - 4337
    Trans Temp - 4357

All are brand new in boxes, never used to my knowledge. Id take $100 for all 3

I also have 5" Sport-comp tach (black face) 0-10,000 rpm with a yellow mini shift lite. $100 for that. The tach has been used.

Car's broke, axle started clunking yesterday. Gonna get an 8.8 from a friend when I go back to MI in May and then I'm gonna have Fritz take a bunch of stuff off my to-do list.

She'll be alive and kickin' (with 2.73 gears, unfortunately) by mid-May, I figure. Over the winter I hope to get it geared (3.55) and throw in a mildly built motor.
    -Patrick TSi

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    I have 3 autometer pro-comp guages (silver face)

Oil Pressure - 4327
    Water Temp - 4337
    Trans Temp - 4357

All are brand new in boxes, never used to my knowledge. Id take $100 for all 3

I also have 5" Sport-comp tach (black face) 0-10,000 rpm with a yellow mini shift lite. $100 for that. The tach has been used.
    Pics? And they're electric, 2-5/8" right? Not interested in a mondo-tach.
    -Patrick TSi

no pics right now. just go to summit racing. type in those part numbers, youll see what they are. I believe 2 are 2 1/16" and 1 is 2 5/8"