Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    Mullet PRIDE lookin ass dude. NO1 likes you neither. Check yo self before you say somthing.

have a good day mate.
    Mullet? I have shorter hair then you. Could care less about who likes me, at least I dont make a fool outa my self when i show up to race and keep missing gears.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

cuttin' chips
    Mullet PRIDE lookin ass dude. NO1 likes you neither. Check yo self before you say somthing.

have a good day mate.
    man, your lucky you didnt get your shit pushed in last year at the races.How about you bring the deer shiner again, and see what happens you little stump of a man
    91 Notch - where to begin

i thought it was pretty funny that a guy way bigger then him backed down.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Quote Originally Posted by rally_scort View Post
    man, your lucky you didnt get your shit pushed in last year at the races.How about you bring the deer shiner again, and see what happens you little stump of a man
    rally scort rofl. really i would got my shit pushed in by whom? a white boy rofl.. crazy guy. You might be just lucky to ur shit gets pushed in boy. watch wat u say and stay out of the business foolass dude.
    I will even bring a bigger one. how about that???
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

rally scort rofl. really i would got my shit pushed in by whom? a white boy rofl.. crazy guy. You might be just lucky to ur shit gets pushed in boy. watch wat u say and stay out of the business foolass dude.
    foolass dude you remind me of that chineese guy that trys to act like a gansta. i think he was in how high or one of the movies along that line
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

cuttin' chips
    ill bring the booster seat for ya

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Hey, before you flap your jaws, why don't you know what the **** you are talking about sh!tdick

LoL go back to all the post we put up manifold jobs *** ass mother ****er thats why i flap my jaws fool and yea bit ch im talking shiet fu ck face ass go suck a duck bit ch.
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

**** BCm time me out ban me i dont give a rats a s s ****en bcm shiet talkers ****en crackers....... call me a chink all you want post a rice field like last time i dont give....****en cracker jack ass. fu ck you to Aventard i never like your ass or revtek bunch of ***** thats why yo guy got his a s s beat call us chinks and spics agian.

Yea i see ya fags on hwy dont worry bcm fags.
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by micro_machine View Post
    **** BCm time me out ban me i dont give a rats a s s ****en bcm shiet talkers ****en crackers....... call me a chink all you want post a rice field like last time i dont give....****en cracker jack ass. fu ck you to Aventard i never like your ass or revtek bunch of ***** thats why yo guy got his a s s beat call us chinks and spics agian.

Woah rant much, Microsoft Word can be your friend. It's just the internet dude.

You been here a long time too.
    What's with you bringing race into this thread?
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

pretty sure you guys pulled the race card on this one. no one cares if you are asian
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    84- 4 eyed

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    pretty sure you guys pulled the race card on this one. no one cares if you are asian
    X2

its much easier to attack you on your stupidity and horrible grammer

pretty sure noone said spics.Cuz if they did id have a problem with them.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Beeyond Engineering
    micro... again bro. like i said life in bcm isn't fair at all i've seem to have this site understood fully.......

when we post something it always gets flamed or someone complains yet these fruit cakes do the same without any problems. stay in "www.hondaddy.com/forum" and you'll be ok

honestly i just come in here to laugh about all the comotion whether import or domestic........it's pretty funny!!!
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by HY35F2T View Post
    pretty sure noone said spics.Cuz if they did id have a problem with them.
    yes they did...............the guy that glocked the revtek guy was a spanish guy... don't remember who he is though, but i remember his crew was LOL after the incident. I was about 30-35yds away and one of my buddy came running and told me a "mexican dude just glocked a guy from revtek cause he was cursing spic and chinck out loud in front of the crowd"

anyhow, that's what i heard around both crowds that night and i did see someone on the ground KOed

Beeyond Engineering
    now i can see why micro is mad at avenger because how can you ERASE someone's post/reply and TALK SH1T at the same time. And you call yourself an administrator!!! You should've simply erased his thread and pmed him to stop it. WTF you tell him "timeout"... you treat him with disrespect like he is a child??? Next time think about your actions before you act. just a suggestion you should honestly put to use.....................

my two pesos
    Last edited by Bee; 04-23-2008 at 10:39 AM.

A thread that is supposed to be about helping someone, turns to trash.

He did get Knocked the Fuk out though .
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

like i said ive never heard anyone say spic to me on this board,culvers and so on.Wtf is revtek?Guessing car club that someone on this board was in?
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

cuttin' chips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    yes they did...............the guy that glocked the revtek guy was a spanish guy... don't remember who he is though, but i remember his crew was LOL after the incident. I was about 30-35yds away and one of my buddy came running and told me a "mexican dude just glocked a guy from revtek cause he was cursing spic and chinck out loud in front of the crowd"

anyhow, that's what i heard around both crowds that night and i did see someone on the ground KOed
    so you wanna put the puzzle together and share how that involves BCM? Whos the member that was the racist? I think your failing at putting a street brawl and a car forum in the same bucket, bud