Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go Brewers!!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    my res is at 1440x900. Thanks! Yeah that pics is perfect with the sun and him looking up haha.
    1968 Camaro 383

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

6-1 baby, this could be the year. At least it is a great start.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    woot. They really came together well in the tenth for the win. Its about time JJ started hitting to his potential this year.

On another note - still waiting for prince to go yard for the first time this season. I have a feeling it will be during this series.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

yea you have no idea how close that home run in the ninth was to getting robbed. i was sitting front row right on that fould line. Hart missed it by about 6 inches. i like the way the game ended it was fun to be there. i was also hoping prince would go yard.

If Chart would have caught that one it definately would have been on web gems. Even on TV it didn't look like he missed it by that much.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Jsho13 View Post
    If Chart would have caught that one it definately would have been on web gems. Even on TV it didn't look like he missed it by that much.
    It was funny on the replay though, of the guy trying to catch it behind the wall, he totally dumped his entire table over, shit went flying
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Shit I missed that. I love watching how people react to foul balls. I remember watching a game last year on tv when a guy went to catch a foul ball and it went right between his hands and drilled him in the forehead. They kept showing it on tv and the giant red lump kept growing throughout the game. Seriously one of the funniest things I have seen. That or Bako getting hit in the nuts last night. Twas pretty funny as well.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    my res is at 1440x900. Thanks! Yeah that pics is perfect with the sun and him looking up haha.
    oop, slipped my mind... here ya go.
    Dimensions are 1440x741, because the original doesn't exactly resize to those exact dimensions... just center it.

http://www.wikked.com/350d/sheetsftw1440.jpg
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    thanks man!!
    1968 Camaro 383

So frustrated right now. I don't think Yost really wants to win. Why would you not start Braun and Kappler tonight. They said Kappler had a bruised shoulder from batting practice but its not serious. Gabe gross sucks donkey balls and so does Dave Bush. /mini rant
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    A friend told me at the bar last night that Yost gave braun the night off. in hopes of coming back and not swinning at complete shit pitches on 3-1 and 3-2 counts.

Be happy that Yovani Gallardo is comming back up this weekend as his minor league assignment is pretty much over. Which means that ONE of the starting pitchers has to be moved out to get him in the starting rotation. Hmmmm, who do you think will get the axe?

Plain and simple Bush lacks talent, hes no good anymore and never really was to begin with...

Also yeah Yost wanted Braun to take some time off. He is on a 3-25 skid and no walks yet this season. He needs to chill out in the box and wait for the right pitch instead of swinging at shit all the time. Its not gonna kill you to take a walk every once in a while. He has to stop thinking about just him and start to think about the team.

I do admit Braun is awesome no doubt about that but he is young dumb and full of cum. He needs to settle down a bit and focus, espically now that he is in left field, no more room for those 23+ errors he had last season at third. That can't happen out in left.

I am not disagreeing by any means. I was simply ranting that Gabe Gross is garbage. He is something like 2 for 20 or 21. Joe Dillan held his own last night but I think that Kappler should have been playing. They said he had a shoulder bruise from batting practice but I will take that over putting Gross at the plate. Prince still needs to get his first dinger. It seems like Braun and Fielder are always swinging for the fence. They need to both be patient for the right pitch. Plus they are both amazing hitters, no sense in flying out when a ground ball could put runners on base.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)