Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Brewers!!

Go Brewers!!

That is all...

Either Fukudome is really the next Ichiro, or Gagne really is done for.

Leaning towards option 1.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Riske for Closer!
    2001 Subaru Forester

Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    Either Fukudome is really the next Ichiro, or Gagne really is done for.

Leaning towards option 1.
    I vote #2, I think his Boston days were the reality, not his Texas days. We shall see though!!!

On a brighter note, Ben Sheets isn't on the DL.

Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    On a brighter note, Ben Sheets isn't on the DL.
    Of course not... it's a contract year...

i predict the get out to a huge lead that everybody thinks will be insurmountable....and the cubs pass them in the last week AGAIN!!
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    Why we signed Gagne still boggles my mind. 1 year 10 million dollars. We could have kept Cordero for 11 mil a year. He signed a 4 year 44 million dollar contract. He was proven and fit in well with the Brewers organization. $1 million per year we lost Cordero
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

The Brewers offered Coco a comparable amount, which he declined.
    It was only a few million off... so it didn't seem like he wanted to be here.

Sad that Gagne used to be godlike, untouchable, easily the best in the game by far... was it because of HGH?
    Probably :/
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '93 Toyota Camry

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    i predict the get out to a huge lead that everybody thinks will be insurmountable....and the cubs pass them in the last week AGAIN!!
    Only to choke AGAIN and go down in flames again. I would hope the Cubs do atleast decent cause of more than 300 million they dumped into the team last season and now more this season. If 300 million plus dosent do it what will?

whats this I hear about Arod and possible hgh use and or some type of roids.

I'm only watching it on the computer so I can't hear any audio but did they mention why Gwynn wasn't playing today? He was the rock star Monday and he got a day off already???

I have a friend down here in Champaign who is such a poor loser he freaked out at me after opening day. I didn't even give him any crap about the Brewer's win. All I said was well that was certainly an entertaining game and he exploded. He claimed that because I am not an avid fan of baseball I don't have the right to talk baseball with him. I even gave him a chance to take it back by asking him if that means he doesn't have the right to talk NASCAR with me because he doesn't know NASCAR. His response, yes. I couldn't believe how much of a sore loser he is being. Let's just say until he apologizes, I don't have anything to say to him, but I do hope they sweep 'em just to put salt in his wounds.

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Hell yes, 2 and 0. Go Brewers!!!!!!

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)

Ol' School
    I went to the game today in wrigley. It was really a sight Ricky Weeks stepped up to the plate Ted lilly threw his first pitch and WHAM!! BYE BYE baseball HOMERUN Brew Crew and they didnt look back at all. 1 pitch, 1 swing = HOMER

Sad news though, a couple of brewers fans were showing their ass and got beat up by some cub fans in front of us. The cubs fans were allowed to stay and the brewers fans were ejected. Security was out of controll all in the brew crew fans face yelling and swearing face to face. He should have gotten punched too

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

that was a great game to take the 1st series win for the year... keep it up

1993 CAMARO Z28 M6 BLACK
    1999 Jeep Grand Cheerokee 4x4 AWD

Hopefully we will get to use our brooms tomorrow, Bush should be a decent sight to see pitching. He usually does well in the earlier part of the season and then slides backwards as the season goes on.

The defense is also clicking much quicker than I thought it would and the offense is outstanding. I know its only 2 games but its exciting cause the Brewers and Cubs are the two best teams in the NL Central (on paper atleast they are) and tomorrow should prove to be another exciting game.

I believe the Brewers and Cubs play 18 games this year and the Cubs DO NOT come to Miller PArk until after the All Star break!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4EYED View Post
    I'm only watching it on the computer so I can't hear any audio but did they mention why Gwynn wasn't playing today? He was the rock star Monday and he got a day off already???

Gabe got the start because he bats lefty, just playing the percentages, as Gwynn is not that hot against left-handers.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '93 Toyota Camry

You are definitely subject to some verbal assaults when you go to games down there in Brewers garb. We went last fall and will be going again in September. As long as you don't act like a jerkoff (mooning them would put you in that category), they're actually OK. Wrigley is defnintely something to see... peeing in a trough on the other hand....

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    im not going to hold my breath they started out this way last year

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    im not going to hold my breath they started out this way last year
    They are a much better team this year. 1 more year of experience for the young guys. I have very high expectations for this team. I think they picked up some real solid players. Our bull pen is probably the strongest it has ever been. Our offense is amazing, and our defense is better than last year. Anything shy of a playoff position would be disappointing.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)