Public Service Announcement:

I see lots of people on here talking about Gander Mountain (bashing and good), so I thought I would throw this out. Their used guns are priced right at the most current Blue Book of gun values price according to the associate that initially inspected the gun when it came in, so there are some good deals to be had, as one associate may appraise something at 60%, when the gun is closer to 80%. Also remember that when trading in a gun, they are going to give you 15% LESS than current Blue Book. This is to warrenty and inspect the fire arm, with cushion in for profit and to fix anything that's broken. While working there a few years ago we had an associate take in a Armscor O/U and price it as a Browning, lol. I am sure THAT customer was happy, getting about $875 for a $400 gun! So, that's that. Look for deals, and if you need to sell a gun, make sure they are qouting it correctly, unless it's in your favor, then keep your mouth shut and take the cash!!!

Just to add..... I have the 2008 edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values if anyone needs to know what they should expect to get for their guns.
    I am always buying use firearms if you guys want to sell
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Just bought my Stoeger 2000 there today. I'm happy so far. The guy knew what he was talking about, I got a good deal and a bunch of free stuff with the purchase. I'd buy another gun from them. Gander MTN FTW!!!

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

They need more gunsmith training. A guy behind the counter told me they don't buy "assault rifles" Like SKS's or even the AR-15's they sell because the smiths don't know what to look for. Kinda scary.

I used to work in the G.M. firearms warehouse in Wilmot, back in 94. I picked,palleted and took them to the dock to be shipped to the stores. The outlet store was the best
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    They need more gunsmith training. A guy behind the counter told me they don't buy "assault rifles" Like SKS's or even the AR-15's they sell because the smiths don't know what to look for. Kinda scary.

I used to work in the G.M. firearms warehouse in Wilmot, back in 94. I picked,palleted and took them to the dock to be shipped to the stores. The outlet store was the best
    It's actually a company policy to not buy any "assault weapons". I think they WILL buy AR's now, but not SKS's or AK's, the resale just isn't there.