Breecher_7

Low Milage LS1 F-Body Anyone???

May be priced a bit high but it sounds nice!!!

http://dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232712

Can't see the thread without being a member.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Breecher_7
    Crap, sorry....

Item: '99 T/A WS6. Black. 6-Speed. Low Miles.
    Category: Vehicles - All Other
    Price: $16,000
    Shipping Price: 1
    Zip Code: 46777
    Accepted Payments: In Person
    This user has no MP feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright its finally time. Someone take this gorgeous car off my hands. I really wish I could keep it but it's time for me is over. It's a 1999 true WS6 Trans Am. All stock except SLP Loudmouth and Hurst Skip Shift Eliminator. Never been wrecked. I am the 2nd owner. The car only has 26,XXX original miles. It has been garage stored its entire life except a few nights when it's had to sit outside. Never been driven on snowy or salt covered roads. It's been raced down a track a few times one day. Car doesn't have any clutch problems, rear end problems, or anything else that I can think of besides the low coolant light is on, has been since I bought the car. The sensor just needs replaced. I just replaced a monsoon speaker so they all work good again. The tires are 275/40/17 Falken FK451's and they are about 70-80% tread life. All oil changes have been made with Mobil 1 synthetic. Only thing the car needs is an alignment which I will have done before someone buys this. Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask, I have nothing to hide about this car. Pictures are available in the car domain link.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/339837

Asking $16,000. Please do not harass me about my price. I know what KBB and NADA say.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Erm...

He's had it for how long with the low coolant light on? No matter how you spin it they clearly didn't take pristine care of it.

Why does it have new tires on it if it's only got a "gentle" 26,000 miles?

Why does a 26,000 mile car need an alignment?
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

holy spyware batman
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

26,000 miles is low miles?.....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL View Post
    26,000 miles is low miles?.....
    Would you call it high? Id consider it low for its age......

habitual line-stepper Mr. Brett's Avatar

Knock about 4 grand off the asking price and it would be a good deal. Unless these are going UP in value and I missed it?

*Checking blue book value on my WS6*

Nope. Still depreciating daily.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    The guy is probably trying to dump it before the fifthgens come out. It doesn't matter how pretty and low miles it has if you can pick up a car with 100hp more and a lot cheaper financing. It's still a 10 year old car.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

For a car that's 9 years old I's say it has fairly low miles, it comes out to an average of 2,800 miles a year.....

If it were an 01-02 with around 20K miles and was very clean, desirable color and options that thing would bring that cash or more all day long. ITs hard to find nice, un molested examples of these cars anymore and people that want one thats nice are willing to pay for them.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    For a car that's 9 years old I's say it has fairly low miles, it comes out to an average of 2,800 miles a year.....

I didn't mean anything by it, I was just asking. For a Focus or Caviler or something like that it would be low miles but it seemed like avarage miles for a F-body or Moostang. The Firehawk has 31,000 on it and I thought it has high miles for the kind of car it is.
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL View Post
    I didn't mean anything by it, I was just asking. For a Focus or Caviler or something like that it would be low miles but it seemed like avarage miles for a F-body or Moostang. The Firehawk has 31,000 on it and I thought it has high miles for the kind of car it is.
    The kind that has wheels and is meant to be driven? Ive never understood people that own cars and dont drive them. I personally cannot justify paying for somthing to sit in the garage. Storing it winters is one thing... Come good weather, I drive whatever my "good" car is just like anything else. High milage is just a good exscuse for a bigger engine.