Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    \/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    thats y if it came to it id shoot to kill. that be if i was intruded and dude brings weapons. i no it probly sounds bad but in my eyes one dead ****tard is one less my tax money has to feed for the rest of his life. but i also think ted nuget should be president.
    you have to end a statement like that with.." AMERICA **** YEAH!"

i agree nugent ftw

My home defense system............

I wonder how the law applies to me then?....

Oh well, don't think it would make much difference, My home defense system would most likely eat the intruder anyway......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

i saw a commercial for this chick today... what a joke thats all i have to say

Senior Member..now yer posting! 73Dustr's Avatar
    I really hope this would go into law. Texas did the same thing back in September. Did any of you hear about the Joe Horn incident? There is a big to-do because he shot and killed two men (illegal immigrants) in his front yard after they had broken into his neighbor's house. The man that shot them is 61 years old. If you google it, you can find all sorts of articles on it. In his defense, he did shoot the men in his front yard, however it was in the back. I guess an undercover was arriving on scene and witnessed the whole thing. He never took Horn into custody that day. Anyhow, here is a link to the complete, uncut 911 call. Please note there is some vulgar language, and you do hear the shots being fired:

Horn 911 Call

Like ND4SD mentioned, the huge issue isn't so much the use of deadly force, it's ridding of all homeowner liability. It makes me sick that some dumb ass can break into your house, get injured while in your house, then turn around and sue. That's absolutely ridiculous! I hope everyone is contacting these senators to urge them to pass this thing along.

Quote Originally Posted by 73Dustr View Post
    I really hope this would go into law. Texas did the same thing back in September. Did any of you hear about the Joe Horn incident? There is a big to-do because he shot and killed two men (illegal immigrants) in his front yard after they had broken into his neighbor's house. The man that shot them is 61 years old. If you google it, you can find all sorts of articles on it. In his defense, he did shoot the men in his front yard, however it was in the back. I guess an undercover was arriving on scene and witnessed the whole thing. He never took Horn into custody that day. Anyhow, here is a link to the complete, uncut 911 call. Please note there is some vulgar language, and you do hear the shots being fired:

Horn 911 Call

Like ND4SD mentioned, the huge issue isn't so much the use of deadly force, it's ridding of all homeowner liability. It makes me sick that some dumb ass can break into your house, get injured while in your house, then turn around and sue. That's absolutely ridiculous! I hope everyone is contacting these senators to urge them to pass this thing along.
    i heard about this and i would love to meet this guy and shake his hands...i want him as my neighbor

Someone made an interesting post as a response to the video "They wouldn't be dead if they weren't here illegally"

That's pretty much the bottom line in this case.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    I'm from Michigan. I find it amusing that this is even a problem here.

As far as I'm concerned if someone is attempting to take anything that is mine they deserve whatever comes their way. If you need food, go steal from a store... not your fellow man.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathweb View Post
    I'm from Michigan. I find it amusing that this is even a problem here.

As far as I'm concerned if someone is attempting to take anything that is mine they deserve whatever comes their way. If you need food, go steal from a store... not your fellow man.
    dont steel from my familys business there is a side by side under the counter.

Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathweb View Post
    If you need food, go steal from a store... not your fellow man.
    Um.........that's still stealing from your fellow man.

Jim Sullivan lives directly across the street from me. We're going to have a little chat next time I see him out in the yard.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg