Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FS: 1987 Nissan Pulsar

Pics added in post nine and post 28 (the pics in post 28 were taken just recently before the newest snow)

Car has newer motor (put in car sometime last year, before i bought it)odometer says 58,XXX but like i said the motor in the car is newer, execlent paint (blue with double white stripe),4cyl. FWD, would be perfect winter beater or perfect first car for your kid.

the only thing that's wrong with the car is it needs a new tranny.

I'm asking $300 o.b.o. for the car as is, but for $550 i'll buy and put in the tranny for you.
    Last edited by flyin_blue_egg; 03-28-2008 at 12:34 PM.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

im working on it.....should have pics either tonight or tomorrow hopefully
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

My dad had one years ago for a winter car. The only car I have ever driven that was slower than a 2.2 reliant K car Fun car though! Good car if you are trying to improve on your driving record!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

pics!

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

pics will be up tomarrow morning, too tired to put them up now.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Pics

working on it...there on a friends computer right now....should be up by saturday or sunday

Last edited by Flicktitty; 03-15-2008 at 02:04 PM.

still for sale ? auto or 4-5 speed ? $300 cash with the other trans not in stalled ? $500 drive it home ? let me know with phone number will call with cash need a car asap

Quote Originally Posted by YENKO4ME View Post
    still for sale ? auto or 4-5 speed ? $300 cash with the other trans not in stalled ? $500 drive it home ? let me know with phone number will call with cash need a car asap
    I'm thinking that it's an additional $550 on top of the $300, that's the way I read it.....

ok is it a auto or 4-5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by YENKO4ME View Post
    $300 cash takes it right now w/ no trans installed...if you wanted the trans put in i'll take $550 total...but don't know when i'd be able to put it in....

i'll pm you my number

Quote Originally Posted by crusin240hatch View Post
    $300 cash takes it right now w/ no trans installed...if you wanted the trans put in i'll take $550 total...but don't know when i'd be able to put it in....

i'll pm you my number

I'm sorry about that, I thought the $550 was on top of what you wanted for the car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    I'm sorry about that, I thought the $550 was on top of what you wanted for the car.....

just so you guys know i'm one of his good friends and friends with who he bought it from i'm 99% sure it is a 4spd AUTO and i know pick n pull junkyards are like 100ish for a trans so you just gotta go and plop one in there but neither of us have the time to do taht any time soon.
    Last edited by Flicktitty; 03-17-2008 at 03:05 PM.

paint it pink, ill take it lmao.
    2jz240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

Remember, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool!"
    wi240sx.OMGforum.net

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    spray paint ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    spray paint ftw
    Actually it was painted by a family friend with a gun, i wasen't the best quality paint but it was for a beater.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    just so you guys know i'm one of his good friends and friends with who he bought it from i'm 99% sure it is a 4spd manual. and i know pick n pull junkyards are like 100ish for a trans so you just gotta go and plop one in there but neither of us have the time to do taht any time soon.
    it's auto just so you know

yeah thats what i ment i'm dumb