Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Camaro

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    id like to see a RWD 8 cylinder powered manual driven impala in the future. Id be in line for one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

wtf @ trailer hitch?! No.

I see they made the grill a bit taller, which is good. But they also seem to have made the entire car taller, which is not good.
    -Patrick TSi
    I want to be able to spend my retirement years driving my Buick at wide open throttle, at 45 mph, 'cause I shifted into L instead of D. But it's my own damn business and not the government's.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    If the one at the Chicago Auto show is basically what a production model is, then no thank you. Car looked bulky, yet the interior looked tiny. And looked like it had a ton of blind spots.

Can't see making payments year round on something you can only drive 8-9 months out of the year around here anyways.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    If the one at the Chicago Auto show is basically what a production model is, then no thank you. Car looked bulky, yet the interior looked tiny. And looked like it had a ton of blind spots.

Can't see making payments year round on something you can only drive 8-9 months out of the year around here anyways.
    And if you're making payments you have to keep some form of insurance on it as well.
    -Patrick TSi
    I want to be able to spend my retirement years driving my Buick at wide open throttle, at 45 mph, 'cause I shifted into L instead of D. But it's my own damn business and not the government's.

It's not here yet... It'll prolly be a 2011, then a 2012... Then they'll just postpone it out so far that they forget about it...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

hell maybe by the time i have a grand kid( which isn't that far down the road...) they might bring it out....they said...2008...then 2009...then 2010....screw them,i don't think they know when it's coming out....too little... tooooooo late.........i'm with bob on this one...buy the Challenger..........
    R.I.P BOB BUDDY

Everyday driver...2010 EXPLORER

Weekend car....1970 DUSTER 340 Now with a 416 w/ EFI SIX PACK

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    1968 Camaro 383

What the hell is the SS going to cost if there is going to be one? I mean base V8 this car will be over $30K right? That has always been the Camaro's problem, it prices itself out of the market.

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Bob you are ******* dumb.

Base v6 will be in the low 20's like the mustang. Z28 will be 27-30k just like the mustang, and the SS just above that.

Pricing was and has been comparable to the mustang.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Dan View Post
    Bob you are ******* dumb.

Base v6 will be in the low 20's like the mustang. Z28 will be 27-30k just like the mustang, and the SS just above that.

Pricing was and has been comparable to the mustang.
    If you think that for real, we will see who the ******* dumb one is. What drove it to extinction last time? I mean according to all you GM fanboi's it performed better, looked better, was better with mods, blah, blah, blah. Hmmmmm, what does that leave? IF it ever comes out (big IF), see if you can get a fully loaded one for $25K as that's what I paid for my Stang.

so you call us GM fanboi's but your not a ford fanboi?
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    so you call us GM fanboi's but your not a ford fanboi?
    Actually for the hundreth time I am more of a Mopar fanboi, and what does that have to do with the price comparison between a Camaro and Mustang???

because Im trying to figure out why your calling me a GM fanboi. You don't even know me.
    1968 Camaro 383

because Im trying to figure out why your calling me a GM fanboi. You don't even know me.
    It was a blanket statement. I don't know you, are you a fanboi????

wouldnt consider myself one because I do enjoy mopars
    1968 Camaro 383

And if you have a problem with people calling people out their names, look a couple posts up where Dan called me ******* dumb. Not a blanket statement, not a "you act/say dumb stuff". I mean he called me ******* dumb.

i wasnt really defending him. Just me. lol
    1968 Camaro 383

Just to step in here from the shadows for a min... You could geta base model hardtop Z28 with the 1SA option group, rear window defogger, base Monsoon for about 22K and run high 12s out of the box with traction.

bob no way in hell your car stickered for 25k, your a ******* liar! Your car with the factory 18's and that hideous interior are a tick over 30K STICKER. Thats like me saying I bought my 01' for 27K, but failed to leave out the sticker was 30,425.00 With 1,999 in SLP options. So 32,424.00 window sticker.

heh looks like you could get a base model Z28 for 21,645 by the looks of my window sticker, add 8205 in options
    Dont try to act like you know anything about camaro's other than what color they are.

Big deal if it was only to be a performance icon, not push on as a souless girls car. like its competition. The mustang died on 04' as far as im concerened.
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 03-17-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Just to step in here from the shadows for a min... You could geta base model hardtop Z28 with the 1SA option group, rear window defogger, base Monsoon for about 22K and run high 12s out of the box with traction.

bob no way in hell your car stickered for 25k, your a ******* liar! Your car with the factory 18's and that hideous interior are a tick over 30K STICKER. Thats like me saying I bought my 01' for 27K, but failed to leave out the sticker was 30,425.00 With 1,999 in SLP options. So 32,424.00 window sticker.

heh looks like you could get a base model Z28 for 21,645 by the looks of my window sticker, add 8205 in options
    Dont try to act like you know anything about camaro's other than what color they are.

Big deal if it was only to be a performance icon, not push on as a souless girls car. like its competition. The mustang died on 04' as far as im concerened.

Actually I don't even know the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post

I am sure all these people with the 3V's that you are saying you're going to be tuning will be happy to hear that.