Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar

383 Camaro HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

http://www.cars-on-line.com/96cam9728.html

I have never seen or heard about this car. I was just looking on that web site. Anyone see this car ever.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    only a 6pt roll bar for that combo? oh well. I kinda remember it from somewhere, but the listed mods are way more then what the car had back when i first saw it. could be a different car. unfortunately the car is really only going to be worth maybe 18g's? Definitely not 28.

Chris

yah he was on the hwy once--loud --he was raceing everyone--28k is way to much "like 14k to much"
    Ack back to the T/A gotta catch up now smells like a farm truck but still has giddy up

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I've seen the car before out in Oconmowoc cuz I remember the single outlet exhaust being mamouth (4"). The car rips and its SUPER LOUD. He passed him when I was heading out to Big Bear Tire and I swore he was gonna shatter my windshield. Its an awesome car though, seems to be pretty fast. If I remember correct, the car is owned by a younger guy (like 22-23 years old, or at least that was who was driving it). Trixie who has posted here a few times knows the guy if this is the car that I am thinking about....pretty sure it is though.

J
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Knowklew
    Wow! 28000! Thats absurd.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I remember Trixie mentioning something about a car like this as well. If it's the same car, tell your boy that he'll never get that. Sorry to say, but he better run a number before trying to sell it for that much.

As for the exhaust, it's a Mufflex exhaust system. 4" all the way back with a flowmaster or a spintech muffler. he probably has the flowmaster, which ironically doesn't flow the best.

Chris

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    i remember seeing it too. didnt it run low 12's or something before 200 shot of nitrous or something like that....it was sickly loud too if thats the same car