Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Didn't take the Packers long. Pretty cool
    FAVRE TRIBUTE

wow...i thought he was going to be back for 1 more year..
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

me 2

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    when i heard it this morning all that came to my head was..." MOTHER TRUCKER!"

No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

I can see Nismo doing the happy dance already
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

bleh, we aren't that bad off... the future isn't as bad as some people want to make it out to be. The biggest challenge will be getting the players accustomed to Rodgers' style of play. It's definitely a different offense with him in there, but he's got plenty of talent and he learned from the best.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    I'll hold my judgement till Rodgers actually makes it thru 2 games in a row without getting hurt.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Damn, I was thinking maybe another year or so. Best wishes to #4!!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I'll hold my judgement till Rodgers actually makes it thru 2 games in a row without getting hurt.
    Yeah, that is an issue for sure but injuries are an issue for any player, but Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by pw_cc_runner View Post
    bleh, we aren't that bad off... the future isn't as bad as some people want to make it out to be. The biggest challenge will be getting the players accustomed to Rodgers' style of play. It's definitely a different offense with him in there, but he's got plenty of talent and he learned from the best.
    I prefer to think of it as a fvcked season next year so if we make it just above 500 I will feel better about it I wonder if he will be at any of the games with his family in the stands?

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Packer fans just need to be realistic. It's near impossible to follow a HOF QB. We will all just need to relax and focus on what's important next year. Beating the Bears.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

They had a ESPN tribute with a ton of highlights and commentary on today already while I was in a waiting room. It's like they had that thing "in the can" for the past few years and were just ready to push play at a moment's notice.

Sad day. Good news is alot of season tickets should free up now...

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    bah...disappointed, nothing more.

I believe their will be a little bit of a tough transistion with Rodgers, but within two years it'll be happy-days-are-here-again type packer seasons.

Rodgers arm isn't as strong, but his accuracy is no worse. He won't have the cojones to pull off some of farve's throws, but at times, this will be a good thing. He'll bring a different dynamic with his increased mobility...while favre could fight his way out of a tackle, Rodgers can just avoid it. What remainst to be seen is his intensity and competiveness...things that made favre stand out in my mind.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar
    I guess that I'm happy now that I paid 500 bucks to see his last game.
    I'm still quite bummed though. I didn't see it coming I thought he would play one more year.
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

Quote Originally Posted by Kory 88Iroc lt1 View Post
    I guess that I'm happy now that I paid 500 bucks to see his last game.
    I'm still quite bummed though. I didn't see it coming I thought he would play one more year.
    Kory
    Especially the way he teased us the last few years, it just seemed like he'd always be there.

I think its kind of ironic that his first pass and last pass in the NFL were interceptions.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    ^ i dont i think its funny. take the last train to sucksville and we'll meet you at the station. green bay = powned next year ha ha

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03SRT View Post
    I think its kind of ironic that his first pass and last pass in the NFL were interceptions.
    Actually his first pass wasn't an interception. It was a pass caught by himself. His first touchdown was from an interception by the Washington redskins. The receiver who was suppose to catch it just juggled it and a defender came in and took it.
    Last edited by HAMRHEAD; 03-04-2008 at 10:38 PM.

first pass in the nfl as a falcon was an interception returned for a touchdown.