Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Not racing anyone, anymore.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

yea i hear that Dano. i would like to enjoy driving the maro while i get another car ready to go.

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    hope to see that ctsv out in fall.

you are still going to come out for wings and racing,right?
    I'll still be out.
    2001 Subaru Forester

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    But specifically I want to run Tom's Monte again, since it was just a fluke I beat him the first (and only) time. I may need lengths to make up for the higher cubes he has though. Oh, and I would be remiss to forget the fact that it has a tune from the GM GOD himself. How can I even HOPE to keep up if we were to go heads up???? And I am going back to stock parts? Yep, I need lengths, and lots of them, fo' sho'!!!!!
    Now that's a funny post......I don't care who you are.....LOL
    2001 Subaru Forester

But specifically I want to run Tom's Monte again, since it was just a fluke I beat him the first (and only) time. I may need lengths to make up for the higher cubes he has though. Oh, and I would be remiss to forget the fact that it has a tune from the GM GOD himself. How can I even HOPE to keep up if we were to go heads up???? And I am going back to stock parts? Yep, I need lengths, and lots of them, fo' sho'!!!!!
    Its hard to disquise a GT500 as the 3V car man... Be a man and go heads up... Its just a FWD slug that makes less power and is heavier and obviously traction challenged. You wont get any lenghts or sympathy from me.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Its hard to disquise a GT500 as the 3V car man... Be a man and go heads up... Its just a FWD slug that makes less power and is heavier and obviously traction challenged. You wont get any lenghts or sympathy from me.
    COME ON!!! You have the cube and HP advantage on me!!! 303HP stock plus GOD tune to my puny 300HP trinket shop junk heap. And heavier? Plastic fantastic ring any bells? Hell all the paint and plastic under my hood probably adds 100lbs. Then there's the weight difference in drivers?? Yeah, I think my car with driver will check in at a more portly weight than yours. And traction challenged? Ha, Nittos and below 60 degrees don't really get along, so you should blow me away off the line. So yeah, I am going to need land, and lots of it.

And there won't be a GT500 in my garage anytime soon, so you'll be racing Santa's Sleigh, Plastic Fantastic, The Slowest Show on Earth, Patty, Trinket Shop, whatever you know the car by. With stock parts mind you. Lenghts, how many to make it fair?

your ford can not beat a car tuned by god how dare you speak the foul tounge bob your gonna need atleast half track unless this spins the whole track to of coarse

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

i wanna taste of your burban ron prolly the only thing i can beat

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    i want in on the deggy vs. slowbalt race... i'll take loser
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

COME ON!!! You have the cube and HP advantage on me!!! 303HP stock plus GOD tune to my puny 300HP trinket shop junk heap. And heavier? Plastic fantastic ring any bells? Hell all the paint and plastic under my hood probably adds 100lbs. Then there's the weight difference in drivers?? Yeah, I think my car with driver will check in at a more portly weight than yours. And traction challenged? Ha, Nittos and below 60 degrees don't really get along, so you should blow me away off the line. So yeah, I am going to need land, and lots of it.
    Get a new excuse. Your car makes more power to the wheels than mine ever made at the crank. I could pull the "8 more valves card", but i dont.

Let see, all ill be blowing away off the line is smoke past the front windows. All while waiting for it to shift into 2nd @ 60 mph.

I dont know how you have ANY dignity left after asking for land from a damn near stock FWD family car.

Heads up or no race.

im not taking sides here but, i dont get why people want land. knowing that your car needs land is part of racing and thats why you make your car faster. do you think that you have the right to brag if you beat someone and they gave you spots. that means your car is not faster. i dont get why people ask for land. certain times its like a symbol of respect that you know your car isnt faster. why dont you two just line up already. both go from a dig that is the only way to see whos car is faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    im not taking sides here but, i dont get why people want land. knowing that your car needs land is part of racing and thats why you make your car faster. do you think that you have the right to brag if you beat someone and they gave you spots. that means your car is not faster. i dont get why people ask for land. certain times its like a symbol of respect that you know your car isnt faster. why dont you two just line up already. both go from a dig that is the only way to see whos car is faster.
    Because they are people who cant take loosing and need to increase their odds of not having the emotional trauma that follows.

Or they are just really bad at reverse psychology.

no offense to Bob but come on just race from a dig. Three ways you can beat him: 1) make your car faster, 2) sell your car and get a f body and have a "god tune" put in it or 3) get some good rubber and out drive him. All you got to do is hook off the line and you should have him.

But my car=the slow. I want to at least be competative

Let's not forget who has the 1-0 series lead, so Tom, you taking notes, Beagles has hints for how you can beat me next time!

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Because they are people who cant take loosing and need to increase their odds of not having the emotional trauma that follows.

Or they are just really bad at reverse psychology.
    This=the funny, since all they were was the excuses you used levied back at you,lol.

This=the funny, since all they were was the excuses you used levied back at you,lol.
    guy, have a coke and smile and STFU. Just race my stupid FWD car heads up.

They were more ore less directed that you are the king of the excuses in the prior posts.

Are you really that affraid of a chance of losing to me?

man up, heads up... for the 18th time.

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Tom,

I'll take the Monte heads up

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Ben, I'll race the LTJuan heads up.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.