wtf tennessee????

i'm a huge Bruce Pearl fan, i wish milwaukee could of kept him, but that guy was destined for big things, and who WOULDNT want to coach at Tennessee. i mean the guy's office is next to Pat Summits. not to mention their training facility is bigger then the whole US Cellular arena.

anyway, so i watched that Memphis/Tenn game, and wow what a victory. take down #1, at home, in the middle of a 20+ game win streak, and now last night go get kicked by forkin Vanderbilt? head OUT of arse bruce
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's a roller coaster...almost manic depressive...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!