Resident FIB

Wheres a good carwash?

my car from sitting all week is filthy and i dont have the ability to wash it myself since i live in the dorms. Where is there a good car wash around milwaukee that you would trust with your car. I dont mind spending a lil more to have it done right.
    Bill Pankiw
    -1994 Z28 A4 white
    -1967 Chevelle SS (complete frame off resto)GW tubular susp,Blueprinted LS6 454, M21,ralley's.......OLD school (SOLD to a local)

Post whore
    In Brookfield on Bluemound road. Right next to the Acura dealership. This is by far the best place I have seen. It cost $20, but damn they do a nice as hell job. They even SHAMPOO the carpet on the inside for you. Yes shampoo, not just vacume!

BCM sponsor
    Originally posted by Neal Steffek
    In Brookfield on Bluemound road. Right next to the Acura dealership. This is by far the best place I have seen. It cost $20, but damn they do a nice as hell job. They even SHAMPOO the carpet on the inside for you. Yes shampoo, not just vacume!
    Yea, just be careful if you have a lowered car. Those fu(ks dented my y-pipe after they tried getting my car on the conveyor at about 20MPH!!!!

2008 Subabru Outback XT - Grocery Getter
    1964 Chevy BelAir 327 4-speed on Bags

Goodhope car wash(not that any of my cars have been there). They do the best job and if you slip the guy some$ who takes yout order, he will give you free ****.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Just some guy...
    Originally posted by Neal Steffek
    Damn... ill have to check them out in the winter time.

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    If I cannot was my truck at home because of the cold or what not I usally take my truck to National Car wash. Located on National avenue east of Morland road. You can do it your self or go through their touchless

sachin528
    I take my car to Scrub A Dub on Arcadia and 164 in Waukesha every week. $6 but well worth it. No BRUSHES. Justy high pressure water jets.
    But I think once a month I will take my car to the place next to Acura now.

BTW, that place has a range of washes and I think they are open 24/7

bad2kss
    by far without a dought the best car wash is cna on 35th and townsend right across from tower automotive won't take my car anywhere else.

Milw96Cobra
    Best TOUCHLESS wash is at Johnny's PetroMart.... like 2 blocks down on Janesville Rd from where our BK shows are.

It's the only automatic wash in the city where my X-pipe doesnt rub.

MillTownCeliGrl
    Yeah the one on National is good.....they have a pressure wash, you can wash it yourself, and when it gets colder the bays are heated

I like the one on 124th and hampton up the street from C&S performance it is a touchless wash and does a great job (laser wash) makes my car
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif