holy g-body parts stash

I just got back from Derrick/Tim in Beaver Dam(who are members on here if I recall) to check out some parts...ok a ton.

If anyone needs a Monte part, chances are they have it. Also a few Cutlass' too for you Olds guy(s) . I counted a few great looking burgandy dashes, bucket seat sets....etc etc. A couple complete LS's too that are ready to go, and many many SS's. They dont put ads up for all their parts but I figured Id post on there behalf for anyone interested in some parts. Fair prices too. Wish I had more current cash to spend to get a bunch of the trim, but I will be back to get one of the 2 3.42 rear ends they have.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Know where I could find a fender and a bumper for an 86 Buick LeSabre? I just got it and I would need them to fix it up.

Hmm, a LeSabre. Only thing I can say is call up some junkyards. Al's in Franklin has a large amount of cars, and I think quite a few of those model LeSabres as well. I wonder if the other GM cars of that body style interchange as well fender wise such as the Delta 88's, or a Celebrity/Bonnevile. Doubt it but who knows...since GM loves to interchange parts. HTH!
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I always here about parts when i have no money
    But I'll keep it in mind
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

I hear ya Jamie, I wish I had alot more cash available, I would of taken home more stuff. They had a 85' 442 from out of state they got for under a grand that had an engine fire too, but were rebuilding it...Olds 350 powered . Also a late 60's(?) Cutlass convertible they did a frame off to that was clean, but still in the state of assembly.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

SWEET!!!
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Dom87SS
    Paul, can you get me these guys name, number and location? i need a ashtray for the monte. one that sits on the counsul, under the radio to mount up my switches, and i figure i dont smoke, so that would be a great place to stash them, without looking like a wiring mess or a race car. i think they only came in the earlier montes, which is fine. any color is also fine, cause it will be died. the door must be in good condition though.

Sure, his email is qutim@juno.com

Tim is the dad, Derrick is the son....they both have a bunch of parts, not sure whos is whos exactly or if they have the older console/ashtray. They are located in Beaver Dam, WI which is a quite a bit northwest of Milwaukee. HTH.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Were in BD we have a store out there on G off of 151 by the lake i would love to look around
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

I took 33 off 41/45 and went to just past 151. They are maybe 5 minutes or so west of 151, but their main storage place is another 10 minutes west/southwest? They might have a few f-body parts but I doubt it, but they did have a TPI setup they might be using for a project I reckon.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Out side of East Troy, WI. (off Hwy 20 - west of East Troy) is a yard that only carries cars up to 1990. There is a good quantity of 80's vehicals (even saw a 69 ish buick skylark). you can call Pete for details 1-262-363-8500. I havn't been out there lately, so I'm not real sure of the current inventory for what you are looking for, but give Pete a call and maybe he can help you.
    Real Rides Are Home Built.