Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    70K for a fully loaded C6 Eric. You can get a C6 for under 50K very easily if you know how to deal.

70-80K is Z06 Territory.

I will miss the viper personally. Ive never owned one but ive rented one a few times while in hawaii when I was in the military. Very fun car. Not built for tall people though. If your over 6', you dont want one IMO.
    Amen to that... I'm 6'3 and sat in one at the auto show a couple of years ago and didn't think I'd be able to get out. I'd have to see if one of the coupes with a seat loweing kit would be any better before I'd ever seriously consider one.

Diesels and SRT vehicles are excluded from the lifetime warranty.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

I'm sure the Z06 and ZR1 are excluded from Chevy's powertrain warranty. And does it really matter if the Viper/SRT vehicles even have a warranty? Most people void them right away with mods anyways.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Deggy Fresh View Post
    I'm sure the Z06 and ZR1 are excluded from Chevy's powertrain warranty. And does it really matter if the Viper/SRT vehicles even have a warranty? Most people void them right away with mods anyways.
    The Z06 is not excluded from the warranty and im pretty sure the ZR1 wont be either.

The Diesels, SRT and Viper cars are not excluded from the regular 3 year/36,000 warranty or whatever it currently is, they are just excluded from the lifetime warranty.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    I never bash on anyone's car of choice even with all the Mustang guys around here (you know who you are!).
    Don't hold back!
    You arn't still afraid of those mustang guys are you?

Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    Don't hold back!
    You arn't still afraid of those mustang guys are you?
    Naw, never was! I've had nothing but good times with you guys, not to mention some of the best races... I'm the first to point out that most of the fastest cars around here the last few years have all been Mustangs, I still like to stir up some shit every now and then though and also point out that Mustangs seem kinda like assholes - everybody's got one! I often feel like I'm one of the very few Mopar lepers hanging around here.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Naw, never was! I've had nothing but good times with you guys, not to mention some of the best races... I'm the first to point out that most of the fastest cars around here the last few years have all been Mustangs, I still like to stir up some shit every now and then though and also point out that Mustangs seem kinda like assholes - everybody's got one! I often feel like I'm one of the very few Mopar lepers hanging around here.
    No roll racing with you this year!

I'm the first to point out that most of the fastest cars around here the last few years have all been Mustangs, I still like to stir up some shit every now and then though and also point out that Mustangs seem kinda like assholes - everybody's got one!
    True, but the ones in question are very different from the rest, ain't they!
    I'm just giving you sh!t, I can't wait to line up next to that beast at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    No roll racing with you this year!
    I will be up for roll races, my car may be a little sluggish out of the hole!

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    True, but the ones in question are very different from the rest, ain't they!
    I'm just giving you sh!t, I can't wait to line up next to that beast at the track.
    I will be up for roll races, my car may be a little sluggish out of the hole!
    Can you do a roll race at the track? You know damn well there aren't
    any single digit cars around here getting down on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Can you do a roll race at the track? You know damn well there aren't
    any single digit cars around here getting down on the street.
    It was more of a joke.

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    I often feel like I'm one of the very few Mopar lepers hanging around here.
    +1 mopar junkie here... i just feel compelled to continue purchasing good 'ol ma mopar inventory here... just test drove a new SRT4 Caliber this weekend
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

Hopefully this really isn't the end of the Viper. It may not be my top pick as far as high end performance cars go...but its still a very sick ride
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    what a crock of shit. i dislike mopar as much as most of us here, but id hands down roll a viper before a vette or stang any day.
    That's why you drive a bunch of slow sh:t
    FAST Z 28 95

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    The Z06 is not excluded from the warranty and im pretty sure the ZR1 wont be either.
    Thank you----Chevy do and will back their powertrain

Not like Ford or Chrsyler
    FAST Z 28 95

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895 View Post
    Thank you----Chevy do and will back their powertrain

Not like Ford or Chrsyler
    Again, the Viper is not excluded from the normal warranty - 3 years/36,000 or whatever it currently is. It is just excluded from the latest "lifetime" warranty promotion Chrysler is running.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Gas costs more than drugs..... team beater's Avatar
    Back when i work for dodge city in 2002 vipers were at about 75 to 85, mind you this was 6 years, im sure that they are at about 90 with ease now. could be wrong though.

PS I am a vette owner and have driven multiple vipers, any way you look at they are both FUN. Also what other AMERICAN car competes with the vette????? Its a shame if the viper dies
    I spend to much money on auto storage!