Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Same here, havent seen a flake in a while now. Time for a snow dance.

don't mean to rub it in but it's been a blizzard up here for the last two days

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

Was up in houghton over the weekend and it was snowing like mad all day yesterday, made for quite a long ride home. Wish I could've brought the sled, but snowboarding in waist deep powder at bohemia was probably just as fun.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

I'll be up in houghton this weekend. My club is having our annual trip. Me and two other guys are riding from here in Marquette to houghton, riding all day friday and saturday then riding back from copper harbor to Marquette.

whats up guys? long time no post for me, LOL! have been crazy busy.

finally got my sled back on monday from the shop. have been riding it wounded since the accident. the tunnel was on backorder. it is good as new, even better, kind of looks like the new tunnel has some updates over the one that was on there.

how has everyone's snowmobile season been going? like i said, have been super busy. from work being hell, to frozen pipes at my house in Tomahawk, to a 18 month running around, I haven;t put nearly as many miles on as I would have liked. I have just over 500 on i think.

An FYI for everyone. Me and a couple buddies will be going up to White Pine, MI and making a run up to coppor harbor. I beleive it was 340 miles by sled last year. We are doing that on feb 21st. Anyone with a dependable machine capable of going 100 miles on a tank of fuel, and a strong back is welcome to join. Serious riding for sure. Leave the lodge around 7 am and will try to make the trip in around 10 hours. it is an awesome ride through some of the prettiest country, and on some of the best trails around IMO!

Other than that trip, only really one other big one on the docket. The last saturday in february, trails and weather permitting, me and 2 others will leave from my house in St. Cloud and sled up to my place in Tomahawk. Have been wanting to do that for a few years now and finally have some other people to partake with me.

their are a bunch of us going to watoma for the day sat we are meeting at hwy k and 41 at 8 am, if anyone wants to go. we ride balls out but we wait for slower riders.

Well I just got back from my club's trip. Me and my buddy Craig who just bought a left-over 07 F6, rode from here in Marquette to Twin Lakes. Every one else trailered. I had a skid bolt break friday morning so while the club went to copper harbor I had to haul my sled into Houghton, get it fixed at the dealer and had it back by 4:00 that day. Then saturday we rode to lake Gogebic and over towards Ontonagon. Trails were a little beat up but they were out grooming later on. Rode back today and the trails were awesome. L'Anse sucked but it always does but the trail from L'anse to Big Bay is awesome. I got a chance to ride that twin-spar. The sled rode very nice and handled really well. Not my type of sled but I was impressed.

just got back from michigamme last night. trails were good but started to get a little beat up and washed out by the end of the weekend. we had fun though and put on about 450 miles. heres some pics-

Clinton
    70 challenger- JUST SITTING
    63 Dodge polara- 588 HEMI-1101 rwhp & 1090 rwtq. 8.07 @ 168
    99 Ram 4x4- slow DD
    The toys- 08 Polaris IQR 600RR and Polaris Predator 500 Cross Country

loading the sleds up for the last trip this weekend. we ended up not going to MI last weekend do to a my buds grandpa passing away. will go up to tomahawk for the day on saturday and call it quits for the year. trails are open up here, but they are junk. i did not log one mile on a local trail this year. will end up with under 800 miles for the season =(. would like to do a big UP weekend, but with all the people up there, I will stay home.'

bring on spring!!

Nice pics, looks like fun. Ive decided I'm getting out of snowmobiling completely, I didnt even hit 300 miles this year. I'll have 2 sleds going up for sale, but probably not until fall, spring sucks for selling.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    Heading up this weekend too to see if I can get some more miles on. Trying to hit the 2k mark for the season, only need 500 or so to go.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

winter storm watch for tomahawk, 6-10!!!

Heading up to our place this weekend (east of hayward, west of park falls) to try and get some riding in. Only have around 220 miles for the year
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

forecast looks promising
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

yea it does... wouldnt you know ill be in Indy this weekend for the supercross and in the warm weather of daytona FL the following for another supercross.... i actually want to ride my sled one more time!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

heading a bit farther north now, but still a little bit for me in fondy county. i just hope that the northwoods gets a good 4-6. that would help them out a lot. was a pretty slow january for a lot of places. that thaw hurt. on another note....

anyone hear any news on any kickass 2010 sleds. would really like to get a new one since i have over 3000 miles on mine now. sounds like cat's 2010 MY is going to be another BNG year, so what do the other manufacturers have coming out??

Yup, we're supposed to get the worst of it. Its snowing pretty good up here now, supposed to go all night long.

Trails are still pretty good up north. Lots of ice underneath but they have plenty of snow. Next weekend will probably be the last of the year for me but it has been a good season riding. I remember years ago when riding in march was a bonus. The past couple years we have rode deep into march, I think the last ride we did last year was the 31st.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

^^^
    yeah i logged 140 miles on saturday around the tomahawk area. was a little thin up towards prentice, but we came back down around Irma and the snow was great. the corners were a bit icey, but that is the norm this time of year. a lot better than i expected. going up north to Michigan this weekend and then calling it a year. my buds talked me into going even though I would be fine putting the sled away now. should end up with just under 1300 for the year. a bit short of my goal, but pretty good considering i didn't log a single mile on my local trails. last year i did over 1000 miles in the fond du lac/sheboygan/calumet county area alone. this year though the trails were never available when i was.