Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New section

Post whore
    Well I see:

15 - Yay
    0 - Nay
    1 - People might *****

I'd like to see it happen to.. I've started to plan out my basement project and plan on requesting help/paid labor from my fellow members..

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Twigbert View Post
    Well I see:

15 - Yay
    0 - Nay
    1 - People might *****

I'd like to see it happen to.. I've started to plan out my basement project and plan on requesting help/paid labor from my fellow members..
    Ask and you shall recieve....

Where are we at on this? Is there something holding us back? I'm building a deck this summer and could use some help ideas and a section like this would be great.

Political signatures are not allowed

I think we need to make sure it doesnt become an advertising section. if its just members posting about tips and such, thats one thing but businesses advertising is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    I think we need to make sure it doesnt become an advertising section. if its just members posting about tips and such, thats one thing but businesses advertising is something else.
    I agree. I just want it to be a place for BCM people to offer up skills and help to other BCM people.

you can make me a mod for it and I'll keep it clean

Political signatures are not allowed

Post whore
    Well you guys mod the chit out of this site.. I don't think that will be a big problem..

Is a guy saying "Hi, I am a computer programer but work on Fords on the side for extra cash" a business advertisement?

Or is it a way to help 'me' save money when my car dies? I know there are plenty of people who are willing to do work for great discounts on this site.. Maybe limit it to the people to have contributed $ to the site.. Thus, it should be fairly honest people..

good call, lots of great ideas, I think this needs to happen

Play PS3 with ME!
    Hooray for tuning!

Post whore
    Listen Yoo..

What do we have to do to make this happen? You want your grass cut? Fine, I'll send the wife over.. You want your oil changed? Fine, I'll send Lit666 over.. You want your wifes back rubbed? Fine, I'll be right over..

See, I'm willing to go the distance here.. Now you have to show some appreciation..

Post whore
    Good to see everyone liked the idea but it got deep six'd by the powers to be..

Don't H8, congradgulate.

This is a great idea, I could use some help with my GTP - I'd rather trust someone who has credibility on here than take it to a shop and get ripped off.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

twig, it didnt get 86'd just back burnered for the short time being. I suggest that if someone is looking for help with a task, post up asking and someone ALWAYS responds to it.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Great Idea. I also need some advice/help re-do basement over.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!