Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~ Mega Squirt ~

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
    i know of a 300whp neon on e85... in the area... on MS...

rock on
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm View Post
    I think you are just taking it to negitively.

Just because I disagree, does not make my intention negitive. Take it how you will though.
    amen slmao

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehatch View Post
    top street if your going to try and turn this into a ***** match, go ahead, but i think you may have misunderstoood what he was trying to say.

hey dude, let mr. knowitall comment whatever he wants... personally i don't care............ sorry guys i would love to stay in here and read all the BS, but i'm a very busy shop owner and have much better things to do then read all the BS in here. Just my personal experience with MS...talk what you want...BS what you want just remember mr. bee will just LOL@you

I think you are just taking it to negitively.

Just because I disagree, does not make my intention negitive. Take it how you will though.

Jake shut the fuk up. done deal. YOu dont tune shit.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Yikes! Someone trys to help out and you get "attack of the killer Bee assclowns".
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Seriously, in state of wisconsin.. Who is really Certified for tuning AEM, Haltech, Hondata, Electromotive and etc ??? Top street hellno... I know kingmotors is certified in hondata and such. Far as Beeyond(WE) We are certified to tune aem, haltech, hondata, apexi...chrome and uberdata etc. and this is not Self-Advertisement. I heard about Beeyond redline but I don't know if they have certified tuners or not. So Jake just shut up and read the thread and dont start making some startass replys....................
    back to the MS. I know couple guys using Megasquirt on GST making some decent power
    BEEyond ENG>>

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    Seriously, in state of wisconsin.. Who is really Certified for tuning AEM, Haltech, Hondata, Electromotive and etc ??? Top street hellno... I know kingmotors is certified in hondata and such. Far as Beeyond(WE) We are certified to tune aem, haltech, hondata, apexi...chrome and uberdata etc. and this is not Self-Advertisement. I heard about Beeyond redline but I don't know if they have certified tuners or not. So Jake just shut up and read the thread and dont start making some smartass replys....................
    back to the MS. I know couple guys using Megasquirt on GST making some decent power
    BEEyond ENG>>

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awsomeears View Post
    Stock motor to from what I have read, I think he finally popped it but thats very impressive
    it didn't pop, the MS ran into something in his coding, and he thought he popped the motor... nothing wrong on the bottom end, but he built a motor, just to be safe... i'm getting his old one for a "science experiment"
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    Seriously, in state of wisconsin.. Who is really Certified for tuning AEM, Haltech, Hondata, Electromotive and etc ??? Top street hellno... I know kingmotors is certified in hondata and such. Far as Beeyond(WE) We are certified to tune aem, haltech, hondata, apexi...chrome and uberdata etc. and this is not Self-Advertisement. I heard about Beeyond redline but I don't know if they have certified tuners or not. So Jake just shut up and read the thread and dont start making some startass replys....................
    for the record, Luke at Beyond Redline is an AEM GOLD certified tuner...

so it's not just EMS certified, but pretty much anything to tune your car that AEM makes, he's certified to put on/tune... good guy too...
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
    for the record, Luke at Beyond Redline is an AEM GOLD certified tuner...

so it's not just EMS certified, but pretty much anything to tune your car that AEM makes, he's certified to put on/tune... good guy too...
    Agreed with and confirmed.

As for the rest of the flaming going on in this thread; you guys really need to tone it down == Reading Jake's post, it doesn't sound like he is being rude or mean in any way, and it does not warrant you guys to start some lame ass E-fight over another person who was giving their input on the MegaSquirt ECU.

Jake ran it in his turbo'd 22RE toyota 4-runner with good results.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69 View Post
    Agreed with and confirmed.

As for the rest of the flaming going on in this thread; you guys really need to tone it down == Reading Jake's post, it doesn't sound like he is being rude or mean in any way, and it does not warrant you guys to start some lame ass E-fight over another person who was giving their input on the MegaSquirt ECU.

Jake ran it in his turbo'd 22RE toyota 4-runner with good results.
    exactly, no need to flame the one guy in this thread who actually ran MS with good results. some of you beeyond guys need to stop being tools, its not the best advertisement if you ask me.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

megasquirt sucks **** lmao.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Beeyond Engineering
    omg.... ok this thread needs to be closed!!!

i wonder who started the negative crap talking...

**** mega squirt all you need is a ls1 and a slp lid and your in the 7's,so yeah **** megasquirt blah blah blah blah.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Jake shut the fuk up. done deal. YOu dont tune shit.
    Dude you're funny... You are talking to a guy who has made more horse power to the tires with one car then 4 or 5 of anything you could hack together. Thats 960awhp to be exact.

Its idiots like this that make trying to enjoy the sport a headache. What ever helps you jerk-off dude!
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

IMO I would rather have someone that ISN'T Certified and knows how to tune a car then someone who sat in a classroom for a few hours 1 weekend And got a peice of paper saying that they can tune this and that. I got a friend who wasen't certified to tune AEM But he had my buddies MKIV Supra Running Just as good as What Sound Performance got his car to do. It's like all the cockboy fags at UTI You pay little to no attention at all you graduate but when it comes to doing it they don't know shit. I could give 2 shits if Jake isn't certified he odviously is doing something right. His car goes what 9.50's? with all his own shit? Last time i checked not much of that was off the shelf buy it here or copy this companies manifold. He knows his shit. +1 for Jake.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

^^ well put flick

Dude you're funny... You are talking to a guy who has made more horse power to the tires with one car then 4 or 5 of anything you could hack together. Thats 960awhp to be exact.

Its idiots like this that make trying to enjoy the sport a headache. What ever helps you jerk-off dude!
    You wish :-D Im just gonna start laughing at you now

BTW- Flick One question to you, Would you rather get your boosted car tune by unprofessional guy than a certified and have been in bussiness for years?
    I see your point of view, but from my prospective.. I rather go to a bussiness have all the certification and have been doing it for a longtime.
    its like, when you go into the hood.. You see a same exact shoe for 30 bucks and at footlocker for 65 dollars. What would you pick? I'm pretty sure you would pick 65dollar one. Because footlocker have big repuation.

That is all im trying to say.

srry for hijacking but I say +1 MS.
    BEEyond ENG>>

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    IMO I would rather have someone that ISN'T Certified and knows how to tune a car then someone who sat in a classroom for a few hours 1 weekend And got a peice of paper saying that they can tune this and that. I got a friend who wasen't certified to tune AEM But he had my buddies MKIV Supra Running Just as good as What Sound Performance got his car to do. It's like all the cockboy fags at UTI You pay little to no attention at all you graduate but when it comes to doing it they don't know shit. I could give 2 shits if Jake isn't certified he odviously is doing something right. His car goes what 9.50's? with all his own shit? Last time i checked not much of that was off the shelf buy it here or copy this companies manifold. He knows his shit. +1 for Jake.
    lol wow you say that and dude comes back with some shoes from the hood wtf lmfao
    Last edited by HY35F2T; 02-14-2008 at 03:19 AM.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit