Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    doe302
    well my sister has a smashed up green 94 tbird 4.6 that i beat on, it has bondo all over it and has a black door and fender you might of seen it around. as far as my car its an 88 mustang gt that im building up... wouldnt mind getting another sc for a daily driver, let me know if you find any

update

I sold the stock PI heads and traded (with some cash) them in for ported stage I PI heads.

Stage I PI windsor heads

- CNC ported

- 1.781 / 45.21mm Intake valve
    1.452 / 36.8mm Exhaust valve

- lift Int. ex.
    .100 46 52
    .200 100 91
    .300 144 126
    .400 172 148
    .500 200 163
    .600 211 170

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    heres one that I built. call me for more info and details. http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fea..._gt/index.html notice im driving the car at all times and mention of me being the shop manager, thast means the only tech there haha. but if you need advice, let me know.

take some of the article with a grain of salt btw. haha

Quote Originally Posted by westybenddyno/forest View Post
    heres one that I built. call me for more info and details. http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fea..._gt/index.html notice im driving the car at all times and mention of me being the shop manager, thast means the only tech there haha. but if you need advice, let me know.
    Forest...I guess I should gone with you guys to Detroit...my car might have been in that article too.

2007 Mustang GT - Tungsten Gray

Quote Originally Posted by westybenddyno/forest View Post
    Damn 631 rwhp with stock heads? That 20 some pounds of boost will do it! I like how you made the stock calipers with the 14 inch rotors, very nice!

I'm hoping to come to the dyno shoot out you have going on in the near future. I know I asked you before if you are going to have SCT software? I think you said yes.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

I am rebuilding my 4v mod engine and bought most of the parts from Modular Mustang Racing in CA. There prices are the best I could find for the parts I wanted. They are very friendly and will help out. I upgraded my Diamond pistons and it did not cost extra. I am satisfied with them, just my $.02 worth.
    2004 Mercury Marauder
    5.0L Stroker and Zex!
    1968 Fairlane
    1973 F-100
    1957 Ford Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    Damn 631 rwhp with stock heads? That 20 some pounds of boost will do it! I like how you made the stock calipers with the 14 inch rotors, very nice!

I'm hoping to come to the dyno shoot out you have going on in the near future. I know I asked you before if you are going to have SCT software? I think you said yes.
    18pds actually, and I decided on diabloport for my ford stuff

Quote Originally Posted by fordmerc View Post
    I am rebuilding my 4v mod engine and bought most of the parts from Modular Mustang Racing in CA. There prices are the best I could find for the parts I wanted. They are very friendly and will help out. I upgraded my Diamond pistons and it did not cost extra. I am satisfied with them, just my $.02 worth.

Do you have a website or email for them?
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    Do you have a website or email for them?
    http://www.modularmustangracing.com/
    I have heard good and bad about them. If anyone is looking for a great Modular Engine builder in the midwest go to ModularPerformance and have Mike and John help you out.
    www.ModularPerformance.com
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

Sweet, thanks for the info!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

Update

98 4.6 Teksid block .020 over

- Forged Cobra crankshaft
    - Manley H-beam rods
    - Manley 18cc dish pistons .020 over
    - Melling oil pump
    - APR Bolts

-Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

Irish
    Nice. I love how modular motors sound.

gonna be sweet josh will have to cruise come springtime
    Last edited by Yeehaw; 11-25-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: misspelled
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    Looking good. I have mine engine coming out soon. Buying a NMRA Real Street 2V off a friend of mine and possibly putting a 76mm turbonetics with it
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    I can't believe I missed this,they should do a article on that car now after the motor blew up he built,then the car started on fire and burned to the ground lol

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605