Eagle River area snowmobiling claims another

CBS 2's Randy Salerno Dies In Snowmobile Accident

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/randy.s....2.637658.html

Hey, guess what. Booze and speed don't mix.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One of my worries snowmobiling was that it always seemed to many as: "Hey! This is the perfect way to go from bar to bar during the winter!" up north. Seriously.

It's a shame.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

sad story.
    unfortunately it happens every year.
    my condolences to the family.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

i was up there last weekend during the derby and they were really cracking down. we got stopped at 2 am right in front of the derby after towing my sled to a nearby hotel for the night (bad stator). anyways we left there and didnt stop completely at a stop sign in fornt of a business about a mile back. they gave two of the guys feild subrity tests, and they passed. 3 failure to stop tickets later and we were off.

i witnessed an accident last year in our group on the drumlin trail in dousman about this time last year. on guy ended up in the hospital with a cracked pelvis and a ruptured sleen. kind of scared the shit out of me considering it was my friends and my brother who were all involved. now i ride in the back and give the person in front of me lots of distance.

Clinton
    70 challenger- JUST SITTING
    63 Dodge polara- 588 HEMI-1101 rwhp & 1090 rwtq. 8.07 @ 168
    99 Ram 4x4- slow DD
    The toys- 08 Polaris IQR 600RR and Polaris Predator 500 Cross Country