Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 07 Cowboys

pickardracing
    The Patriots need to beat the Packers to finish the deal IMO.

They've taken the best shots of all the top teams this year and beat them all, with the exception of GB.

Dallas, SD, IND, PIT, NYG, JAX, all lost to NE. The only top team left is GB, which, IMO, has the best chance to beat them out of any team in the league.

Corners that have vast experience with Moss and will shut down the long ball, front 4 that can stop the run, and an offense that can match them point-for-point.

IF GB meets New England in the SB, the keys to the game will be the linebacking corps of both teams. Period.

GB CAN beat NE.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deggy Fresh View Post
    hmmmm.....

how about $50 Chargers over Pats.
    sounds good, i take pat's over chargers. you have chargers over pat's
    $50.00 is the deal

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

You heard it here on BCM folks...the bet has been made.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Quote Originally Posted by pickardracing View Post

They've taken the best shots of all the top teams this year and beat them all, with the exception of GB.

Dallas, SD, IND, PIT, NYG, JAX, all lost to NE. The only top team left is GB, which, IMO, has the best chance to beat them out of any team in the league.

Corners that have vast experience with Moss and will shut down the long ball, front 4 that can stop the run, and an offense that can match them point-for-point.

IF GB meets New England in the SB, the keys to the game will be the linebacking corps of both teams. Period.

GB CAN beat NE.
    all true but green bay hasnt really had a big challenge other then dallas,they lost,also the bears beat them twice,the pat's will not lose this game

It would take a so so game from the Pat's and a great game from the Pack for them to win it all. BUT, let's take it one game at a time and get by the Giants first.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

^ thank you another packer realist

In all honesty, when the season started I predicted a 9 - 7 season at best. They shocked me by going 13 - 3 and playing some damn good ball. I think they should get by the Giants but will have trouble with the Pat's. I do not think it will be a blowout though.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Coop I can admit, if it is Patriots and Pack (lets hope its not so I make 50 bones) it will be a game for the memories. But yeah we have to get past the NY Giants before we go talking Super Bowl.

Cart is a little in front of the horse X2 here

GB CAN beat NE.
    Agreed... any given day anyone can beat anyone. Still doesn't mean IF these two teams face one another that GB isnt going to go off as double-digit dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dadick Cooper View Post
    ^ thank you another packer realist
    a little sand in your va j j after the cowboy loss or what? Wanna talk realist.....maybe you forgot the most important part about football, is that ITS ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Yes the Pats, when playing well are outstanding. They have great offensive weapons. Their Def, is good but lacking a lot of speed.

In case you havent seen, Phily with their backup QB almost took the Pats, Baltimore who has no off. almost beat the pats, the Giants who really dont have a top DEF (but we'll know more this sunday about that) almost beat the Pats. So i wouldnt say they arent beatable.

Secondly its no secret that you can score on the Pats at will....many teams have proven that. And with a WR core like the Packers have (5 WR wide) against a team full of AARP members (PATS) You are out of your mind if you think they can cover everyone. Because after 3 WR, you have to start putting LB's on WR's. And Pat's Lbs surely arent the youngest/fastest in the league.

Do i think our Def can stop the Pats....really depends on the pressure. They are going to score on us, absolutley, but the 1 or 2 stops and they have to punt is all it takes.

The Pats cant stop the run, and if your like every other Packer Hater and thinks we dont have a RB....Grant has proven to be one of the elite backs in the league. He can run at will against them.

So to answer your questions, Do i think we have a chance if we face them in the Superbowl....Hell ya. We have proved everyone wrong so far this year. Do i think our Def can stop their off. No way can we shut them down. But we can force a couple 3 and outs and thats all i takes.

Can we score on them....is this a serious question?

And lastly, it would be a great game with A lot of scoreing. But as long as we have Favre throwing, you are a fool to count the Packers out.

Kthxbye
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

The Pats are an outstanding team, but so are the Packers. If Farve doesn't try to win it on his own by doing the "long ball" pass, GB should do well. They still have to get by the Giants, however. Let's concentrate on that first. Everything seems to be in our favor as long as the QB follows the game plan, and doesn't try to invent stuff. If GB beats the Giants, then we can think about the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1226 View Post
    a little sand in your va j j after the cowboy loss or what? Wanna talk realist.....maybe you forgot the most important part about football, is that ITS ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Yes the Pats, when playing well are outstanding. They have great offensive weapons. Their Def, is good but lacking a lot of speed.

In case you havent seen, Phily with their backup QB almost took the Pats, Baltimore who has no off. almost beat the pats, the Giants who really dont have a top DEF (but we'll know more this sunday about that) almost beat the Pats. So i wouldnt say they arent beatable.

Secondly its no secret that you can score on the Pats at will....many teams have proven that. And with a WR core like the Packers have (5 WR wide) against a team full of AARP members (PATS) You are out of your mind if you think they can cover everyone. Because after 3 WR, you have to start putting LB's on WR's. And Pat's Lbs surely arent the youngest/fastest in the league.

Do i think our Def can stop the Pats....really depends on the pressure. They are going to score on us, absolutley, but the 1 or 2 stops and they have to punt is all it takes.

The Pats cant stop the run, and if your like every other Packer Hater and thinks we dont have a RB....Grant has proven to be one of the elite backs in the league. He can run at will against them.

So to answer your questions, Do i think we have a chance if we face them in the Superbowl....Hell ya. We have proved everyone wrong so far this year. Do i think our Def can stop their off. No way can we shut them down. But we can force a couple 3 and outs and thats all i takes.

Can we score on them....is this a serious question?

And lastly, it would be a great game with A lot of scoreing. But as long as we have Favre throwing, you are a fool to count the Packers out.

Kthxbye
    sand in my vag, why we beat the packers i think thats great. whats more is when your beloved packers lose to the patriots or god forbid the giants i will totally relish in the great fact that all packer fans everywhere will come up with every reason and excuse for it. sandy vag for me hahahhaha,sandy vagitis is only for you packer fans and its coming i cant wait. i just hope it doesnt happen this weekend.

sand in my vag, why we beat the packers i think thats great. whats more is when your beloved packers lose to the patriots or god forbid the giants i will totally relish in the great fact that all packer fans everywhere will come up with every reason and excuse for it. sandy vag for me hahahhaha,sandy vagitis is only for you packer fans and its coming i cant wait. i just hope it doesnt happen this weekend.
    What if the Packers take it all the way...??? Nobody expected the Cowboys to loose......

if they do,kudo's. I never once in my heart thought the cowboys were gonna go and win the super bowl. in fact i would have been suprised if they would have made it past the pack again,i'm a realist not a blinded packer fan, simple fact,they may beat the giants which i hope for,then they will lose to the pat's and that again i cant wait for

hahaha thats funny, i wonder what they will come up with when the packers get ass spanked in the superbowl, brady with paddle in hand and farve bent over. god i cant wait. just hoping they get past the giants now is all
    LMFAO lol then favre poping mroe pills lol.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Did someone say Patriots?
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Gheyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    the soon to be undefeated and superbowl champs? yes i did

Pregame discussion....

Listen here punk… We’ll spot ya 14 points, then were going to kick your ass!

Last edited by SSDude; 01-17-2008 at 08:14 PM.

the soon to be undefeated and superbowl champs? yes i did

How come when you say something about them you don't get comments about Tom Brady being cute like I do....
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.