Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dadick Cooper View Post
    i cant wait to see the patriots whoop the shit outta the fudgepackers,thats if they can beat the giants. ahahahaha,cowboys made it farther than i ever thoiught they would this year. its all good
    thought "the road to the super bowl lead through DALLAS?"
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

cowboys suck and the patriots are cheaters. they'll prolly beat san diego. oh well then the packers can take them out and then the patriots perfect record would mean they failed. fvcking cheaters........

America... **** YEAH! Knyghtmare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    fvcking cheaters........
    Right!? Seems like everyone has forgotten that they finally got caught. Nice to know the MVP and Coach of the Year have to cheat. I would have thought that taking the youngest team in the NFL and making them a Super Bowl team without cheating would come before that! If the Pats wouldn't have been caught they would still be doing it... probably are still doing something. Ever see how Brady knows the sack is coming even and his back is completely turned? They are probably using his helmet radio to tell him.

Mike McCarthy was the first to complain to the NFL about him thinking the Patriots were cheating. I believe he was the first to start coving his mouth when he calls the plays ever since.

EDIT: Forgot about the Cowboys. Tony Homo gets to sit in Burlington and watch the Packers go to the Super Bowl. What the hell one more time for the pic...
    Last edited by Knyghtmare; 01-14-2008 at 01:41 AM.
    -Tyler

Don't drink and Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzGTA89
    I just hope you don't want a Knyghtmare in your street dreams
    1991 Camaro, LS1 Powered -- 2000 Silverado 1500

that pic is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knyghtmare View Post
    Right!? Seems like everyone has forgotten that they finally got caught. Nice to know the MVP and Coach of the Year have to cheat. I would have thought that taking the youngest team in the NFL and making them a Super Bowl team without cheating would come before that! If the Pats wouldn't have been caught they would still be doing it... probably are still doing something. Ever see how Brady knows the sack is coming even and his back is completely turned? They are probably using his helmet radio to tell him.

Mike McCarthy was the first to complain to the NFL about him thinking the Patriots were cheating. I believe he was the first to start coving his mouth when he calls the plays ever since.

EDIT: Forgot about the Cowboys. Tony Homo gets to sit in Burlington and watch the Packers go to the Super Bowl. What the hell one more time for the pic...
    Agreed! Yet I'm sure being at home watching the super bowl with Jessica Simpson does make it a little easier, it would for me

Post whore
    hahaahaha, suck it tony HOMO and the cowgirls......