Ok guys, first off i'll be honest and say i'm new the the real drag racing aspect of things but i want to get into it and am eager to learn. The car is a 91 camaro. I know what i'm doing motor/trans wise, but i'm lost when it comes to suspension and what tire to run, etc. If there is anybody willing to take some time to help explain things to me i'd be extremely appreciative. I read about tubbing out the car and putting in a 4 link suspension. I would like the car to run 9's someday, and was wondering is this needed. Would the torque arm setup with all adjustable components work ok? I don't know what overkill would be. I've read that mini tubbing is impossible for my car because if you cut anything you are at the frame. You can cut just a little bit in the inner well but it doesn't do too much. What about springs/shocks? Do you do coilovers, air bags, i'm so lost. I know an 8 point cage is a for sure with sfcs. After that, i'm all ears. Thank you to anyone who won't mind explaining a few things to me.