Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian98GTP View Post
    I can see how the cold and 50mph winds can affect long passes, punts, and kickoffs..... but I dont see how it can affect blocking.
    Packers didnt seem to block anyone at anytime today, except for Grant's long TD run, which was actually just a cut-back.
    It also seemed to affect Favre and his ability to see defenders, apparently.

Last time i checked the Bears played in the same weather?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Okayyyy...................?????

You're post seems like you're trying to point out that I said weather was to blame for the loss in that post of mine. I didnt say anything like that.

I said they couldnt block, and they played like sh!t.
    See?
    Right here....

..... but I dont see how it can affect blocking.
    Packers didnt seem to block anyone at anytime today, except for Grant's long TD run, which was actually just a cut-back.
    Did I miss something?
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

packers superbowl... lol
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Loss doesn't mean anything. Going to Dallas doesn't mean anything. It's not like Dallas blew GB out. GB had key injuries and a ridiculous game plan. Once Rodgers came in and they went back to doing what they do best, they moved the ball pretty easily on Dallas.

Also don't forget TO is hurt. And Dallas hasn't exactly been playing great the last couple weeks either.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    this game didn't mean shit anyway they already have a spot in the playoffs so what does it matter... and with 50+mph winds it cant be that easy...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 95_Gt View Post
    man,you guys talk all the crap towards Dallas.But when packers lose,here comes the excuses.O well its better that we travel and blah blah blah.DALLAS FTW

AND PACKERS SUCK

and who the fvck are you?

Id LOVE to see dallas play in the conditions that the packers/bears played in today.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by 95_Gt View Post
    man,you guys talk all the crap towards Dallas.But when packers lose,here comes the excuses.O well its better that we travel and blah blah blah.DALLAS FTW

AND PACKERS SUCK
    if you re-read the posts above yours, you will not find one excuse. You will find Packer fans pointing out that on this particular day, their team sucked!

Dallas has a good team, but there is no way tony homo is going to do jackschit against the Packers if and when they meet again- dont care where the game is being held. And if you're that confident in YOUR team, man up and put a paycheck on that game when it happens.

Ahhhh.........Its so sweet.

It was fun watching the Pack get smoked!!!!

Favre and the Pack stunk up the feild today.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8055ee86
    Last edited by nismodave; 12-23-2007 at 09:38 PM.

WTF?!?! Do they have bearphobia? The Bears suck! Dammit all...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Ahhhh.........Its so sweet.

It was fun watching the Pack get smoked!!!!

Favre and the Pack stunk up the feild today.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8055ee86
    yep, the Packers stunk about as bad as your spelling. I'm sure it was sweet for you to watch the Packers get smoked yesterday, just like we all enjoyed watching a sorry a$$ 5-8 Eagles team beat the Cowboys on their own FIELD last week.
    See the difference in Packer fans and you loser Cowboy fans? When the Packers lose, we dont go into hiding, we dont make excuses, we bash them like they deserve. Where were your smarta$$ comments last week when Tony Romo couldnt get his mind off that brainless (but hot) broad sitting in the luxury box?

HAHAHA..What a Butthurt little girl you are.

You Packer fans make nothing but excuses........Like when Favre left the game vs Cowboys........And had guys hurt.

Open your eyes.

It will be funny when the Packer "fans" put all the shirts they have not worn in 3 years, back into the dresser. LMAO.
    Last edited by nismodave; 12-24-2007 at 09:58 AM.

even thought the packers are in the playoffs and he bears are not i say that the bears are better than the packers

Quote Originally Posted by LIL_PRO_SHOW_SS View Post
    even thought the packers are in the playoffs and he bears are not i say that the bears are better than the packers
    They proved that by beating them twice.

even if they were better then us they still get to go home and sit on their fat a$$e$ after next week.......makes no difference......dallas will go down either to us or maybe someone before them......no worries here
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

They just choke under pressure! Dammit...
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.